Whats for tea tonight?

My not dogs didn't turn out as great looking as yours purple bint lol.. But they tasted great. ESP with tomato sauce on! I made mine paprika flavour :)

image-2119677884.jpg

Tea is gonna be gammon, egg n beans tonight. I've got a pan of speed soup simmering on the hob whilst I study

Talk about multi-tasking lol

Ddelta said:
Def look delish!!

I had stir fried veg (red onion, mushrooms, cabbage, pepper, chilli, broccoli, edamame beans, garlic) with noodles and soy sauce and grilled salmon fillet with tikka spices. Also had 5 syns worth or prawn crackers :)

So need to source out some edamame :)

Ive had roast chicken dinner, broccolie, new potatoes, asparigus, carrots and some very watery gravy.

Ddelta said:
I'm sure I've seen them at the Japan centre in London, but I don't know if you live near a shop like that?

This time they were in a stir fry mix from sainsbury's (I was lazy tonight)

I live in a army garrison! I can't even get a mint muller lol! May see if there is a wait trose near ish! Surely they must feel them

Home made cottage pie ( e/l mince, onions, carrots, oxo, potatoes & swede topping) with carrots, brocolli and and a few SW chips. Then a mint muller.... yum :)

IMG00120-20120425-1957.jpg

Baked ham, cauliflower, carrots, spring greens, onions, brocolli

gonna try the pasta bake ragu from the mag tongiht, looks delish! not a fan of celery though so might put courgette or something else in it!
Sx

Seacrest said:
Good idea!

So far from this thread I'm developing a plan for a tea party (not sure how slimming it will be altogether). So far, its 3 cups of green tea(!), SW quiche, the lemon cakes you link to, plus Grizzly Man's scan bran choc banana cake - just need to come up with a few other ideas, and as long as I can keep it within 10 syns / HEX A/B etc, its a goer!
You seen
In this months mag there is tea party teas? Egg and bacon muffins etc...

gonna try the pasta bake ragu from the mag tongiht, looks delish! not a fan of celery though so might put courgette or something else in it!
Sx

I tried this and added some courgette (I had celery as well) it was gorgeous, I did it with veggie mince as well..... I'd forgotten about it until now, will have to make that again soon :)

I'm having veggie lasagne tonight, with brocolli, carrots and whatever other veg I buy when we go shopping

We will be having the veggi burgers from this months magazine. I've been on Extra Easy from the start but as the losses have stopped I'm trying more Green days, fingers crossed

Im going to do the Italian Soup from the website, has anyone had it?

Back