Whats for tea tonight?

Salmon with pesto (3 syns) roasted veg and beans.

Pizza topped turkey steak, roasted aubergines and onions, beetroot and extra light wasbi mayo

image-1356231909.jpg

Bunnylush said:
Left over cold chicken cake, hexb jacket made into chips, salad.

Yum! Showed dan your pics now I have to make chicken cake! Lol

It does look rather good doesnt it Kel? Trouble is that there are just the two of us so rather too much perhaps?

I was up at 8 making two SW cheese onion pies, one for tea, one for taster day tomorrow, as I'm off for my hair done in a while. I hate early cooking! Off for my hair done soon :)

Attachments

• image-3015817668.jpg
    image-3015817668.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 117
It does look rather good doesnt it Kel? Trouble is that there are just the two of us so rather too much perhaps?

Yeah I think its way too much for two, id have a regular piece but if its there im sure Dan would have to finish it lol

I was up at 8 making two SW cheese onion pies, one for tea, one for taster day tomorrow, as I'm off for my hair done in a while. I hate early cooking! Off for my hair done soon :)

they look good :)

I have no idea for me :/ last min.com I get told there is a mess function tonight which I should really say hello at :/ bbq thing so if its salads and grilled meats all good but if its burgers and sausages I wont eat...I did concider taking my joes and asking them to cook them....but I won't ha ha

Tea tonight is lasagne if I can find a low Syn or free recipe!

On a green day, if you put free stuff in it (and the Baked Bean Lasagne is much nicer than it sounds ;)) and top it with quark mixed with a couple of beaten eggs, pinch of nutmeg (or mustard powder) and cover with a HEA of cheese it would be FREE. YUM. Or use a HEB and pop a bit of bacon in...or tuna....or even a teeny bit of chicken... Good luck x

Keldelacoe said:
I have no idea for me :/ last min.com I get told there is a mess function tonight which I should really say hello at :/ bbq thing so if its salads and grilled meats all good but if its burgers and sausages I wont eat...I did concider taking my joes and asking them to cook them....but I won't ha ha

Joes sausages and grills are lovely cold, you could cook and take for you ;)

On a green day, if you put free stuff in it (and the Baked Bean Lasagne is much nicer than it sounds ;)) and top it with quark mixed with a couple of beaten eggs, pinch of nutmeg (or mustard powder) and cover with a HEA of cheese it would be FREE. YUM. Or use a HEB and pop a bit of bacon in...or tuna....or even a teeny bit of chicken... Good luck x
Many thanks! x

Lady.Lush said:
Tea tonight is lasagne if I can find a low Syn or free recipe!

The lasagne on Slimming Eats is excellent, if I remember correctly its adapted from Jamie Oliver and is quite time consuming but lovely and low in syns too x

Jacket steak mushrooms leeks roasted tomatoes and pickles mmm

Attachments

• image-1210531341.jpg
    image-1210531341.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 107
I'm thinking the way to go is diet coke chicken tonight with roasted veg and herbs :). That will stuff me up

Need to prepare mine before WI so something simple as OH not here to make it for me coming in!!! Cous Cous with ratatouille, added mushrooms, onions & jalepenos. Chopped up chicken and 3 x babybel light (hex a) mixed into it when warm so cheese goes all gooey :) Making extra to cover lunch tomorrow!

Back