Whats for tea tonight?

Going to our first BBQ of the year. Woohoo! Taking Chili burgers, tandoori chicken, Greek lamb, coleslaw and spiced potato salad. All free!!

1 x Warburtons square pizza at 8 syns with Cajun wedges!

Attachments

• image-77491579.jpg
    image-77491579.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 129
Cheese omelette with beans and salad mmmmm x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Jst finished proper take out kebab. Chicken & lamb wi grilled onion, peppers, mushrooms & salad. Thinkin bout 13syns including sauce & pitta but well worth it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Smush of potato, leeks, cauliflower, sprouts and cabbage with added spinach and sweet potato this time. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Again Katsu chicken curry hexb breadcrumbs, chips hexb, large salad of carrot,tomatoes, cucumber and red onion gorgeous :)

Attachments

• image-3434892636.jpg
    image-3434892636.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 121
Hmm. Seems I just found how to make soup in the steamer.
Steam all the above and then mash it with a bit too much veg gravy.
Instant potato and leek and veg soup.
Yay!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Just had a huge bowl of the salt n pepper chips everyones been banging on about.........om nom nom, really tasty, gonna have them with beans next time

Chicken breast, spuds, spinach, mushrooms. 2tsp dry weight of gravy granuales 2 syns. Was very filling and satisfying.

I made the rogan josh tonight , i made it for 2. It was a bit to oniony for me , i also tried the bahji , that was a major no no. 2 mins after eating the second one, i rushed to the loo in which bahji number 1 made an reappearance which was swiftly followed by bahji number 2.
Oh well ,looking forward to smash pizza tommrrow.

Back