Whats for tea tonight?

no idea what smash pizza is...? sounds nice though!
:D

Hi Kazz43 , Smash pizza is pizza with a base made up of smash lol
Its really tasty if you do it right and i almost prefer it to real pizza. There is a recipe somewhere here x

Carbonara made with egg yolks, quark and laughing cow triangles - yummy!! Massive pile of sweetcorn, peas and asparagus on the side

This sounds delicious !! Can you give me a rough idea of the quantities you used please ? and also the laughing cow triangles were they synned ? Thankyou

Think we are having slow cooked stuffed cabbage parcels... Not sure what with? Going to do the OH some smoked haddock ....

Oooh I'm doing cabbage parcels tomorrow night :D but same as you - not sure what with!

Apologies for sounding dumb, but what are cabbage parcels? I take it they are stuffed with something?

MinkyDinky said:
Oooh I'm doing cabbage parcels tomorrow night :D but same as you - not sure what with!

Still deciding if it's a green or EE day lol

Princess_Stevie said:
Apologies for sounding dumb, but what are cabbage parcels? I take it they are stuffed with something?

Yes mine are stuffed with grated potato, carrot, red pepper, brown rice, tinned toms, dill, chilli, splash of WW vinegar and celery..spooned in the middle of a cabbage leaf, rolled into parcels, in the slow cooker for 5-6 hours on low and covered in chicken/veg stock :)

I'm having chilli burger made with 85g Extra lean mince beef HE b on green wrapped in lceberg lettuce with Kerry low low cheese slice and slimming world salt and pepper chips :) x

I am making asparagus & pea risotto........(experimental recipe)

Carbonara - x3 egg yolks, 1/2 pot quark, x3 extra light laughing cow triangles (1/2 hexa), salt, pepper and garlic granules. Not sure how much pasta as I guess and I add a hexb portion of smoked bacon for extra flavour. Yum!

I can do this!!

Sw chicken tikka with shredded cabbage, red onion and tomato wedges.

Red day today after a 24 hour bug so kept it mild :)

Cabbage parcels were yum! I followed the recipe this time and Added grated spud! Oh used chicken stock instead of veg! Yum!

image-2158106095.jpg

Back