Whats for tea tonight?

Lamb shanks from aldi in rosemary and mint gravy and roasted veg. Omg they were absolutely amazing! Highly recommended :)

Asparagus with mozzarella & Parma ham (only 3 syns!!) followed by lemony tomato spaghetti with prawns & rocket :D YUM!

Charli XxX

Attachments

• image-985911828.jpg
    image-985911828.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image-3488935544.jpg
    image-3488935544.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 93
Quorn Tikka masala . Side dish of lentils . A carrot and onion salad. Followed by syn free tart au citron << very yummy :D ...

yoyonomore2012 said:
Quorn Tikka masala . Side dish of lentils . A carrot and onion salad. Followed by syn free tart au citron << very yummy :D ...

How did you make the syn free tart au citron?

i had peppered steak.sw chips,mushrooms,frylight egg and mushy pea,s. Followed by strawberry,s and ice cream as a treat! Was so yummy!

Ryvitas with Philadelphia light and smoked salmon. Chickpea salad, potato salad, babyleafs and peashoots along with cucumber. And some hummus!

SO good, was craving all this tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1432648043.jpg
    image-1432648043.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 101
Lemon Tart (or Tart au Citron if feeling fancy!)
Syns per Serving | Green – 5 Syns for the whole cake (or 1 if using Quark, but this does make a courser filling)
Servings | 1 cake

Ingredients
Base
- 57gm (2 oz) couscous
- 75ml boiling water
- 2tsp lemon juice & a little lemon rind
- 1tbsp granulated low calorie sweetener
- Fry Light
Filling
- 1 egg & 1 egg yolk, beaten together
- 57gm extra light cream cheese, e.g. Philadelphia (4 Syns) (OR use Quark – Syn Free)
- 1 x 200gm Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt
- juice and rind of a lemon
- 3tbsp granulated low calorie sweetener
- 1tsp icing sugar (1 Syn)

Method
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150C / 300F / Gas 3. Make the base by soaking the couscous in boiling water for 5 minutes, then add the lemon juice, rind and sweetener and stir well. Press into an 8” flan tin sprayed with Fry Light and cook for 10 minutes.

2. To make the filling, beat all the ingredients together until well combined making sure that the cream cheese is blended in, then pour into the flan dish on top of the base. Cook for about 30 minutes or until set.

3. Leave to cool then chill (still in the flan dish) for at least 2 hours. Remove from the tin and dust 1tsp of icing sugar over the tart before serving.

Syns per Serving | Green – 5 Syns for the whole cake (or 1 if using Quark, but this does make a courser filling)
Servings | 1 cake

Ingredients
Base
- 57gm (2 oz) couscous
- 75ml boiling water
- Fry Light
Filling
- 57gm extra light cream cheese, e.g. Philadelphia(4 Syns) (OR use Quark – Syn Free)

Method
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150C / 300F / Gas 3. Make the base by soaking the couscous in boiling water for 5 minutes, then add the lemon juice, rind and sweetener and stir well. Press into an 8” flan tin sprayed with Fry Light and cook for 10 minutes.

2. To make the filling, beat all the ingredients together until well combined making sure that the cream cheese is blended in, then pour into the flan dish on top of the base. Cook for about 30 minutes or until set.

3. Leave to cool then chill (still in the flan dish) for at least 2 hours. Remove from the tin and dust 1tsp of icing sugar over the tart before serving.

The recipe states this is 5 syns but i class it as free or 1 if i want icing sugar ontop

I use Quark which is free but you can use philidelphia as a healthy a.
I use Stevia as a sweetner .
I only use 2 tbs of sweetner and 2/3 of a lemon's juice and half the rind
You can also top the topping with quark again and add sprinkling of icing sugar or sweetner

Enjoy 3106Charlotte

Servings | 1 cake

Ingredients
Base
- 57gm (2 oz) couscous
- 75ml boiling water
- Fry Light
Filling
- 57gm extra light cream cheese, e.g. Philadelphia(4 Syns) (OR use Quark – Syn Free)

Method

The recipe states this is 5 syns but i class it as free or 1 if i want icing sugar ontop

I use Quark which is free but you can use philidelphia as a healthy a.
I use Stevia as a sweetner .
I only use 2 tbs of sweetner and 2/3 of a lemon's juice and half the rind
You can also top the topping with quark again and add sprinkling of icing sugar or sweetner

Enjoy 3106Charlotte

No idea - we are off to our favourite pub for a belated anniversary meal

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm off shopping at meadowhall today so got up early to do the shred n had weetabix for breakfast. Not sure what dinner will be until I get there. Hopefully I'll find something low syn

Taking the kids swimming this afternnon and then we'll tuck into a Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Leg of Lamb, New potatoes, Cauliflower, Leeks, Carrots and a splodge of gravy and mint sauce followed by Eton Mess....scrumptious!!!

Roast chicken with homemade Yorkshire (5.5 syns for flour and oil), roasted potatoes, carrots, peas and homemade gravy (2 syns for the flour). Love Sunday roast - cant wait. May pick up some more veggies whilst at sainsburys later :) xx

Back