Whats for tea tonight?

Hi I'm new to all this slimming world stuff, hubby wants salmon with pasta for dinner, have you got any good recipe ideas? Info greatly received, thanks

Hi I'm new to all this slimming world stuff, hubby wants salmon with pasta for dinner, have you got any good recipe ideas? Info greatly received, thanks

Depends what sort of thing you like, I can't eat dry pasta but there's a lovely recipe in one of the magazines with salmon and asparagus on pasta with philli as a sauce, you'd use 75g each of the philli for a HEA, mix it into the pasta after cooking and just cook your salmon and veg and mix all in together

Or you could do a spicy tomato sauce using pasatta, chilli's and spices

Beef slow cooked casserole (3 syns for sachets)
Loaded with leek, carrots and orange pepper and served with spring greens

Depends what sort of thing you like, I can't eat dry pasta but there's a lovely recipe in one of the magazines with salmon and asparagus on pasta with philli as a sauce, you'd use 75g each of the philli for a HEA, mix it into the pasta after cooking and just cook your salmon and veg and mix all in together

Or you could do a spicy tomato sauce using pasatta, chilli's and spices
Hi, thanx very much for that, will give them a go :D

Hunters Chicken wedges and green salad. First time i have made this so fingers crossed :eek:

Was lush
Pan fried Mackerel
Beet root salad jalapeño slaw
tomato
and jacket tat x 2 butter buds teaspoon
water to pour into tat

image-3042140309.jpg

Bunnylush said:
Courgette, spring onion, red pepper frittata with mushy peas and SW chips

Yummy

Back