Whats for tea tonight?

Salmon fishcakes. Wedges. Salad. Tartare sauce

ForumRunner_20120625_222944.jpg

SF milkshake, and an Asda pack of grapes, apple slices and cheese :)

Not the most exciting tea ever, but I enjoyed it!

Chestergal said:
SF milkshake, and an Asda pack of grapes, apple slices and cheese :)

Not the most exciting tea ever, but I enjoyed it!

As in slim fast?

Wasnt well earlier had to leave work early, couldnt face cooking.. had a ww micro meal at 6syns then a banana x

sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Suze :(

Which ready meals do you use that have 6 syns? they would be handy for off days when you aren't up to cooking.

Hope you feel better!

That sounds good actually you have inspired me I have loads of mushrooms that could do with using up and some quorn mince in the freezer thanks x

making my first vegan frittarta - harrisa spiced aspragus, potato and pea. possibly with mushy peas as im really fancing them today.

WI day so other half will be cooking curry, think he's doing pork jalfrezi and rice. Might have a ww petite pain with it as well but not sure yet

Lemon sole with mushroom and white wine sauce and mixed vegetables tonight. I'm not that keen on fish but at least it's good for you! xx

Lemon sole with mushroom and white wine sauce and mixed vegetables tonight. I'm not that keen on fish but at least it's good for you! xx

Lemon Sole is a love;y light fish so you should be OK with it :)

I'm going for similar. Squash and sweet spud chips, peas, mushrooms and eggs. Cheap comfort but good food :)

Mushy pea curry. Quick, easy & super cheap!

I really must have gone wrong somewhere with this as im not fussy and love mushy peas but I wasnt impressed..but so many ppl are! I must have followed a crappy recipe?

I really must have gone wrong somewhere with this as im not fussy and love mushy peas but I wasnt impressed..but so many ppl are! I must have followed a crappy recipe?

i'd love to know the recipie as well! can you post it please?

Back