Whats for tea tonight?

Smash pizza with wedges

I had peri peri chicken in pitta with tons of salad, some oven chips and mayo...deeeelish!! Felt like a takeaway!

Late eating tonight as took dog for an hour "waggle" - this is sort of fast walking that sometimes becomes a jog and hopefully one day will lead to proper jogging.
Anyway, had stir fry onions, peppers, mushrooms, mange tout and tomato with two homemade pork mince grill sticks (10% fat pork mince) with some chilli and soy. Counting 4 syns for the pork but I did them on the George and a bit of fat came out.

For after - cup of tea and a 70 cal Aldi sultana and apple bar.

turkey stuffed with lowlow, topped with BBQ sauce, wrapped in bacon. Served with marrow, onions, brocolli, sprouts, carrots and spinach

Red day - HM Cheeseburger (might make it a double ;)) on wholemeal roll with lots of salad.

turkey stuffed with lowlow, topped with BBQ sauce, wrapped in bacon. Served with marrow, onions, brocolli, sprouts, carrots and spinach

I'll be round about 6pm! LOL :)

I'm thinking maybe crispy chicken done in smash, with sw chips and veg, or diet coke chicken with rice, and veg??? Havent decided yet! xxx

Having a lazy steamer dinner - so it's chicken with Italian herbs, cauli, broccoli and cabbage. Might syn some gravy if I fancy it. Then a treat for dessert - something with berries and ice cream perhaps.

Back