Whats for tea tonight?

Got some mince out the freezer...anyone got any good recipes to share?

:)

Xx

It'd have to be melt in the middle burgers for me :drool: Yum!

i did burgers other night an was best ever!!

blitz 1 large onion, mince, parsley, oregano, an i added chicken oxo cube but made it up with like 10ml boiling water an blitz all together. leave to stand whilst made tikka chips (tikka powder on chips) then made burgers up with molding mince aaround a light baby bel. then fry cook :)

Beef and Ale Stew from the All In One book in the slow cooker. Put extra veg in it and think I'm gonna have it with some garlic smash <3

Jess<3 said:
i did burgers other night an was best ever!!

blitz 1 large onion, mince, parsley, oregano, an i added chicken oxo cube but made it up with like 10ml boiling water an blitz all together. leave to stand whilst made tikka chips (tikka powder on chips) then made burgers up with molding mince aaround a light baby bel. then fry cook :)

Definitely the winner..YUM! :)

Xx

Definitely the winner..YUM! :)

Xx

was delish! even hubby said was the best burgers ive done so far. only added what i grabbed from my spices shelf lol. xx

SW free burger and free chips, HEB bread roll and salad, followed by strawberries topped with free natural yogurt. I know a lot of people say this but SW really doesn't feel like a diet at all!!

Got some mince out the freezer...anyone got any good recipes to share?

:)

Xx

This is lovely from the SW website - regular in my house :)

Pastitso
Serves: 6
Prep time: 10
Cook time: 75
Syns per serving: EE 1 / Red 8 / Green 1

Ingredients
1 medium onion
1 garlic clove
426ml/¾ pt vegetable stock
1tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cinnamon
454g/1lb Quorn mince
397g/14oz can chopped tomatoes
salt and freshly ground black pepper
227g/8oz macaroni or other similar pasta
340g/12oz fat free natural fromage frais
2 medium eggs, beaten
4 level tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
method
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and place in a saucepan along with 142ml/¼ pt of the stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the oregano, cinnamon, Quorn mince, tomatoes and remaining stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Season well.
3. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the macaroni for 10-12 minutes until just tender. Drain well and mix into the Quorn mince. Pile into an ovenproof dish and place on a baking sheet.
4. Mix the fromage frais with the eggs and some seasoning and spoon over the top of the Quorn and macaroni. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake for 50 minutes until the topping is set and lightly golden. Stand for 10 minutes before serving accompanied by a crisp salad

Good old sw fry up though i need to go get mushrooms! Followed by half pineapple n still have my heb so gonna have ryvitas n mackerel later as it should have been my dinner! Least im not having any syns i use most of them on a meal out last night!

mamaboo3 said:
Roasted chicken lots of veg mash and syn gravy mmmmm

How do you make syn free gravy :)?

Xx

Im going out for an Indians for son in laws birthday - god help me, I will try to be good, im designated driver so no alcohol, just the food. I only like tikka masala or Korma so im a bit limited curry wise. Never mind, ill be back in the zone from tomorrow

Texty_F said:
Im going out for an Indians for son in laws birthday - god help me, I will try to be good, im designated driver so no alcohol, just the food. I only like tikka masala or Korma so im a bit limited curry wise. Never mind, ill be back in the zone from tomorrow

Ive started having chicken tikka main (not the masala) with rice and salad it's so nice and I feel better for it after x

I dont know if i can be that well restrained mamaboo lol Ive not had a curry since I started going to SW and im really looking forward to tonight. I think I may risk the masala and just take the hit tomorrow - be extra good with plan till WI next week - fingers crossed

Well it was gonna be sw chips, 2 quorn burgers and gravy but my other half dropped the salt and it went all over my food :'(
So now I'm cooking more chips bit unsure what to have with it now x

Back