Whats for tea tonight?

Burger, chips and smash onion rings. This was so good!

ForumRunner_20121031_192717.png

I know I'm not the most angelic when it comes to having it with every meal but I'm at target so not as strict as I was. There's still vegetables on there lol!

I made the onion rings last week they're lush had mine with the beefy burger from the new mag - scrummy. Tonight was chicken stir fry with extra leeks thrown in, some sweet potato chips and mushrooms. Meringue nest to follow with lashings of fresh fruit on top

Had a very yummy tea tonight - river cobbler, sugar snap peas and veg cous cous (courgette, tomato, mushrooms, peppers, lemon)

ForumRunner_20121031_202234.png

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Lol I was just about to ask what river cobbler was then looked at your pic. I was thinking along the lines of a mince cobbler with the cheese scones on top ( I can dream)

Texty_F said:
Lol I was just about to ask what river cobbler was then looked at your pic. I was thinking along the lines of a mince cobbler with the cheese scones on top ( I can dream)

Oooh, that would be nice!! :p

Am always impressed with how much variety there is on sw, so many lovely meals........but there are lots I wish I could have!!! :)

Well maybe what you wish you could have could be adapted in some way so that you dont feel like your missing out? There are lots of ideas and suggestions on here, we should never be short of something to have lol

Yea I know. I suppose sometimes I just feel lazy and can't be bothered to cook from scratch, so tempting to bung one of hubby's chicken kievs in the oven! I know there will be a sw version, always involves effort tho lol :)

There is always effort - but its the effort that gets us the results we want hun. Im so tempted to dip into the party bags that the trick or treaters didnt call for ........... but im not going too. Son is sitting eating them at the moment lol his need is greater than mine

Me too, the first year I buy any sweets and we get no callers!!

I know, I love the food once it's cooked, just like to moan now and again!! My tea was lovely :) gonna treat myself to the new sw mag, always inspires me! Am nearing target so will continue :)

Back