Whats for tea tonight?

Chilli, bacon and mushroom cheeseburgers, onion rings, coleslaw, chips and salad. Lovely jubbly!

Drooling at the thought of that meal Minks- my kind of meal! :drool:

Saucy King Prawn Stir-Fry :)

I'm having pork chops with steamed veg.. red day dinners are boring.

Who says so? I'm having a red day today and my dinner is going to be melt in the middle burgers :drool: - now they're definitely not boring!

Broth is cooked - I've now got a kebab in the oven it smells devine. May have this for tea with wholemeal pitta and salad and keep the broth for lunch at work tomorrow ......... so much choice I love it lol

Having a treat night after a stressful week of work and uni, so having a cheeky Chinese take away!
(Healthy option oFc!)
Chicken in black bean sauce with plain boiled rice :)

Having left over corned beef hash with mushy peas n half jar of red cabbage then off to firework display will probably have black peas with loads of vinegar (its a northern thing) yummy

Family are having chippy tea- I might have chow mein from the Chinese instead! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken Mahkani (homemade, 8,5 syns), boiled rice, couple of slices of wholemeal bread, broccoli and carrots. Looking forward to it as this recipe said it tates just like resteraunt quality! It's not a lsimming world recipe, hence the slightly higher syns....not as high as a takeaway though!

Haddock and SW chips followed by a fruit salad to make it 1/3 SF (already had a chicken salad for lunch and didn't want to have another today)

Back