Whats for tea tonight?

Roast chicken, SW roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, syn free onion gravy. It was amazing. And a glass of low alcohol wine, then a sugar free jelly for dessert. Yum!

Mrs Shahs King prawn curry and a curly wurly for dessert :drool: I haven't had curry in ages!

pork dinner today. 6 syns for yorkshire puds. :)

everyone will probably hate this but ive had finely chopped-pepper,chilli,pickled red cabbage and pickled onions with a tub of low fat cottage cheese mixed in haha. Not the prettiest of things but tastes awesome.

Sounds ermmmm - interesting lol I can only eat cottage cheese if its in something ie a quiche. As long as you enjoyed it thats the main thing :D

I love cheese too but the fattening kind lol thats why I try and keep off it now as id want a block not just a slice. I use laughing cow light now or mozarella if im making pizzas

I'm having homemade EL beef & red onion burger stuffed with BabyBel's (HExA) and served with roasted peppers, mushrooms, red onion and cherry tomatoes. Yummy!!

Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup. Plain and simple but yummy! x

just thinking....are braised lambs hearts or ox tails - free on ee and red days .....think they will be classed as offal

Back