Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn chunky chilli, jacket potato and a mountain of salad yummy!

Caramelised red onion and blue cheese pasta with sticky chicken wings, carrots, green beans and sweetcorn!!! CAN'T WAIT

Green day having bacon(heb) onion mroom tomato pasta n retrying the smash garlic bread with cheese this time. Really having a hungry day so doing a big portion if synfree rice pud hope it helps!

Having spaghetti bolognese, the bolognese being made with lean beef mince, chopped tomatoes, onions mushrooms and peppers, and I don't have loads of spaghetti so definitely got my 1/3 super free in there!!

The OH has a buy one get one free voucher for Wagamama so after weight in were going there for terryake soba. Its basically noodles, chicken, loads of veg, a terryake sauce too. Im thinking if i ask for it with no oil it would probably be only 7/8 syns because everything is free bar the sauce. What do you think?

My favourite for dinner. Homemade burgers topped with onions, mushrooms, bacon and cheese with SW chips and beans. Myself and OH would eat this every night if we could :p

Sweet chilli tomato soup :)

Gammon steak, new pots and sweetcorn...not officially superfree but I was starving and couldn't wait for anything else haha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

honeypop said:
Sweet chilli tomato soup :)

That sounds beautiful is the recipe on sw site? :)

Enchantedjen said:
That sounds beautiful is the recipe on sw site? :)

No it's just a soup my family has always made.

Onions
Garlic
Celery
Chillis
2 tins plum tomatoes
2 veg stock cubes
Hot paprika powder
Cayenne pepper
Oregano
Basil
Mixed herbs
3 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce

Put it all in a big pot with whatever amount of water u want depending on how much soup u want to make and boil it all. Then I blend it all so it's smooth

U can add potatoes if u want

Only thing u have to syn is sweet chilli which would be 6 syns for whole pot and the pot will last u days x

Gorgeous, as no children tonight we had fillet steak, SW chips, mushrooms and tomatoes. Lovely xx

Back