Whats for tea tonight?

Hunters Chicken with chips and vegetables

ForumRunner_20121228_221351.png

Supposed to be going to a family Xmas party tonight so a very unhealthy buffet... However I'm currently in bed with this damn sickness bug. AGAIN :(

I'm currently still in bed, hubby is going tonight on his own (it's his family so he kinda has to) so I imagine it will be more crackers for dinner tonight whoop!! 2nd time in 2 weeks I've had this bug grrr!

Making chicken, mushrooms and onions sprinkled with Schwartz Cajun shaker, all in a casserole dish and cooked in the oven. Having this with baby plum tomatoes and sliced red onion, with slimming world chips. Boyfriend loved it so much last Saturday night that he has requested it again. He doesn't even do healthy eating! Lol

Baked bean shepherds pie with sweet potato, swede and carrot mash on top, gravy and green beans. Looking forward to it! Just got to wait for husband to get home from work now...

We are having Jamie Olivers slow roasted shoulder of lamb, garlic mushrooms, cauliflower and broccolli cheese and the tribe are having chips, but none for me.

I am going to have Chicken Breasts done the SW KFC way, I am going to boil them, cut into strips and try finalising them in the airfryer instead of the oven to see how they come out. I am also making a syn free homemade coleslaw to go with it and will also have a side salad and my hex B wholemeal pitta. Can't wait!!

I'm having HM ratatouille made last night with lots of random veggies leftover from christmas. There's even brussel sprouts in there! Having this with rice and probably a yogurt for pud.

Rochelle and Ginlin your dinners both sound amazing. I am having, wait for it .... porridge ... really - I just fancy some porridge, so it's that with some pineapple and satsumas afterwards.

I've managed a bowl of tomato soup. Lol it's better than the buffet food I could have been eating!

Making chicken, mushrooms and onions sprinkled with Schwartz Cajun shaker, all in a casserole dish and cooked in the oven. Having this with baby plum tomatoes and sliced red onion, with slimming world chips. Boyfriend loved it so much last Saturday night that he has requested it again. He doesn't even do healthy eating! Lol

this was the result!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    563 KB · Views: 138
Back