Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to have a go at making homemade lasagne!!

Attachments

• image-457097085.jpg
    image-457097085.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 95
I'm gonna have chicken with new potatoes & veg tonight. I've also got speed soup in the slow cooker so should be pretty prepared for jan challenge

loubyb said:
I was going to have haddock risotto but all this talk of chips has swayed me! :) mmm yum. Going to try them in the microwave as mine never come out that great in the oven x x

Let me know how it works for you because i was the exact same. They practically totally cook in the microwave and then you crisps them up on a pan with whatever spices you want and some salt!

Last of my mushy pea curry with roast veg & crispy quorn (3) mixed in, SW chips, topped with cheese (HexA) & gherkins on the side

Pork Fried Rice w/ Mayflower Curry Sauce (3 syns)

ForumRunner_20130103_184823.png

ForumRunner_20130103_184840.png

I made my first ever lasagne :) yum!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-961084923.jpg
    image-961084923.jpg
    570.2 KB · Views: 112
  • image-960526758.jpg
    image-960526758.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 111
Quorn fillets, potato and parsnip chips and beans. A bit of red sauce too if my syns allow! ;)

Dinner out is cancelled and although I'm sad not to see some good friends I'm secretly pleased because it means I can cook a lovely SW friendly fish pie!

Turkey with tenderstem broccoli cooked in soy sauce, chilli, garlic and lemongrass! With some uncle bens mixed pepper rice

Your carbonara looks yummy, could i have the recipe? :)

Here you go :)

Spaghetti Carbonara
Serves 3

Spaghetti
3 Eggs
Bacon
Onions - sliced
Garlic
200ml Chicken stock
Pasta liquid
6 tbsp Parmesan - 9 syns

Fry onion, bacon and garlic.
Cook pasta and reserve cup of liquid.
Beat eggs, chicken stock, stir in cheese and pasta liquid carefully so not to scramble eggs.
Stir pasta into bacon mix then add egg mix being careful to gently heat for 1 min.

Back