Whats for tea tonight?

Braised chicken in garlic and chilli with choyote, onions and butternut squash. Yum.

Red day!! Steak, cabbage, brussel sprouts with smoked bacon, "fried" onions and grilled mushrooms!!

image-3813335948.jpg

Piri piri pork with egg fried rice

Attachments

• image-3756405473.jpg
    image-3756405473.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I put chicken in an oven proof dish with a clove of garlic, pour on some soy sauce, pepper & a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce. Mix together then cover with foil and cook for about 25 mins. Slightly adapted from a recipe on SW site as sticking to recipe it was more like a garlic sauce. :) XX

http://online.slimmingworld.com/recipes/sweet-chilli-chicken.aspx

thanks! i had a look....not bad for half a syn! thought there would have been more in it cos of the sweet chilli sauce!
doesn't say which type, do you use a specific one?
(sorry for all the questions lol) x

I had slow roast lamb mash sw roasties sprouts peas parsnips n mint gravy followed by apple n mincemeat roulade i ate the whole cake at 6syns it was delish!

I settled on butterfly chicken at nandos with spicy rice and corn on the cob.
Didn't have popcorn at the cinema but ended up having a hot chocolate which was probably worse than the popcorn but I was freezing so wanted something to warm me up

Spicy sausage pasta bake :) was meant to take a pic but eat it too quick!

Xx

I put some onions and mushrooms (frylighted) in a pan fried them off added extra lean mince, garlic, ginger, turmeric, onion salt and pepper, scooped them into little gem lettuce leaves, then pan fried some cauli, broccoli, mushrooms and leeks

it was lush

Chicken & chorizo paella - still one of my favourite SW recipes!

ForumRunner_20130120_214133.png

After a hard days sledging :-D slow cooked lamb shank and raspberry creme brûlée! X

Attachments

• image-2656534602.jpg
    image-2656534602.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-109500642.jpg
    image-109500642.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 104
Back