Whats for tea tonight?

Will be having minted turkey steak, mashed swede,broccoli,cabbage n sugar snap peas n gravy -2 syn followed by 0.5 syn roulade followed by a cream egg -9 lol

At MIL so will be having roast chicken- she's SW too so all free, only Syns will be gravy as I'm not having a Yorkie or the apple crumble she's giving the men for pudding! Me and her have got fresh fruit and ML :)

I'l b avin SW lasagne which is made wif loads of superfree veggies in, SW chips wif roasted BNS n sweet potato chucks. Just counts as HXA 4 the cheese on top of the lasagne, mite ave sum fruit salad after if I'v any room left! :)

Home made quiche :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 101
my mother in law and husband are having pizzas from the freezer, whereas I'm cooking a king prawn stir fry recipe after my staff meeting, recipe is in the Tastes of Asia SW cookbook ;) And going to use up the kale!! Mmmmm love obnoxious amounts of veg!

Back on it today!!! Making myself a beef stir fry wi egg noodles

Chicken potato and spinach curry from the ee cook book

Making lamb style quorn curry with mushrooms and spinach. Think I'll have it with either rice or chips.
I made it with mushy peas n tomatoes with curry oxo for the sauce

Beef stir fry with egg noodles

staticmap

Attachments

• image-4016777889.jpg
    image-4016777889.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 113
Quiche, Chips and Beans

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2511663642.jpg
    image-2511663642.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 128
A delicious syn free slow cooker curry with spinach dahl and boiled rice! Was yum! And a little sw eton mess later with strawberries!

Back