Whats for tea tonight?

Thai Red Fish Curry from the Asia book, which I've been meaning to make for weeks! :D

Mines is asdas frozen bbq range of bbq chicken, 1/2 each so will have 2 with giant salad, might make some home made coleslaw too, followed by strawberries, apple and yoghurt.

Definitely the sticky chicken recipe from the SW site plus some Uncle Ben's Express chicken rice (3 Syns on G and EE) and mounds of steamed veggie. Might even finish off with the SW mousse as it looks easy and delish! The recipe and method for this can be seen on Youtube.

i made egg fried rice for the 1st time....wasn't a bad attempt! lol. also cut some chicken breasts up and coated them lightly in some smash (oooh the controversial smash coating! lol) mixed with some Schwartz BBQ seasoning then baked them in the oven and had them with the rice
they turned out a bit like chicken nugget type things but were tasty....would definitely make them again but maybe have them with some salad and sw chips?

How do you do the smash chicken ? Do you just cover the chicken in the mixture or make it up first ?

How do you do the smash chicken ? Do you just cover the chicken in the mixture or make it up first ?

i put a wee drop smash in a bowl with lots of the seasoning and mixed it up, cut the chicken into strips, dipped it in egg then the mixture and cooked them in the oven...they were really nice and you could flavour the coating to suit :D x

Last edited:
Mediterranean tomato high veg pasta and sauce, spinach, cherry tomatoes. Crackerbreads and laughing cow extra light. All bran choc crunch, banana, Splenda and a yogurt on top.

Baked potato filled with prawns and seafood sauce, side of salad. Then a meringue nest with strawberries and light squirty cream :D

image-4099865240.jpg

image-2262637384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back