Whats for tea tonight?

Yesterday was sw fry up today im on a green day having a big fat salad with heb ham hea cheese n little roasties with fajita spice on them om nom nom followed by stewed rhubarb n sw rice pudding

either tomato and mozarella salad or tuna salad.

Chilli con carni & baked potato with a side salad

Penne beef Ragu from EE cookbook, so yummy :)

Attachments

• image-317932856.jpg
    image-317932856.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 158
I have just put a SW Mac 'n' Cheese in the oven! Can't wait to scoff it with a selection of vegetables :D

boiled egg, cold ham, salad & sw chips topped with hexa of cheese, forgot to take a pic oops! xxxx

Beef kofta meatballs, pilau rice, naan and poppadoms, Ive got apple crumble and custard for afters for the family and im having scan bran cake with fruit

meat free burgers (1) sw chips and spaghetti hoops
not had a dinner like that for a long time....it was good...and i was pleasantly surprised at how nice the meat free burgers were (got mines from morrisons)

I drove REALLY slowly past the Thai restaurant on the way home - really wanted phad Thai! But I RESISTED!!

Was working late so just had 2 x Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages cooked in the airfryer (delishhhh) in a WM sandwich. Tasty convenience :-D

Thai Red Curry Salmon Fillet with mini roasted potatoes, butternut squash and tomatoes :)

I had a dominoes pizza, completely off plan at the minute. Can't seem to get my head into it lately. It's weigh day tomorrow so I'm gonna get back on plan.....for sure

Back