Whats for tea tonight?

Ate out at one of the Sizzling chain pubs - had sirloin steak & baked potato - healthy choices made! :D

I'm going to do chinese chicken with boiled rice (and if I get out a pepper salad):thumbup:. A big change as I would normally have with chips and mayo :thumbdown:

Have you got a recipe for it please?

It says the recipie is for 4 people but me & my partner have it between the 2 of us.

300 g macaroni
120 g Philadelphia Light
150 ml semi skimmed milk
75 g reduced fat grated cheddar cheese
198 g can sweetcorn, drained
75 g lean bacon, chopped
1 large onion, chopped

Preheat the oven to 190 C, Gas 5. Cook the macaroni according to instructions on pack. Meanwhile heat a frying pan & fry the onion & bacon in fry light.
Whilst it is cooking mix the Philly with the milk and half of the cheddar.
Drain the pasta and return to the pan, mix with the Philly mixture, sweetcorn, bacon & onion. Turn into a greased ovenproof dish and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until light golden brown.

When I do it, I just mix veg and pasta in an oven dish add whatecer sauce i want then cover the top in cheese then bake it in oven

I use dolmio low fat sauce.

Cook the pasta and whatever veg you want to put in, spray the oven dish with frylight, add the pasta, sauce and veg, weigh out your hexa of cheese, pop in on top and put in the oven for 30 mins :)

If you don't want to waste syns on the dolmio sauce, then you can make your own sauce with tinned tomatoes and fromage frais x

THANK YOU BOTH.

Chicken thighs with piri piri seasoning, cauli, broc baby carrots & boiled spuds

Chicken coated in peri peri powder coriander and cumin with salad rice and corn on cob hmmmm

Attachments

• image-1748778107.jpg
    image-1748778107.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 135
Back