Whats for tea tonight?

Roast chicken breast, greens, broc, oxo boiled spud and stuffing gravy

Lizzzi, is it possible to give the recipe for this please. Sure I had it but cannot find it.

of course :)
this is the one I use but there are loads of different ones in the SW recipe section...

Superspeed tomato soup

2 x 400g tins of tomatoes
1 tin of carrots (drained)
1 tin baked beans
1 chicken oxo or bovril stock cube
1/2 pint water
1 pickled onion

place all ingredients in a liquidiser or food processor then blend.
Heat as required.

Sunday Roast. Chicken, Slimming World Roast Potatoes, runner beans, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. (3 Syns) Yummy.

Attachments

• P1000731.JPG
    P1000731.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 215
Chicken salad.......boring, any ideas how too make a salad more exciting with out the calories

Love Mrs p

Roast butternut squash, marinade your chicken in free spices , Cous Cous/rice , fat free vinaigrette :) be adventurous , get your book and just pick like 10 different superfree veggies and add things from the free section and you'll end up with a salad to make anyone jealous.

Chicken, gravy, SW roast potatoes, broccoli and carrots.

I'm off to the Harvesters tonight for my other halves nan's 80th. So as I'm doing green thought I would go for the simply pasta (with no garlic bread) or a jacket potato!

Trying those noodles/pasta advertised on Dragon's Den last night. Having those with veg and salmoln in in a soy and ginger homemade sauce :).

Back