Whats for tea tonight?

Looks yum, how do you do your chicken?

Smash, Oxo Cube, Garlic Salt & Mixed Herbs mixed together in a bowl. Dip the chicken pieces in egg and then into the mixture and voila you have your coating :)

Sauteed chicken breast, creamy peppered mushroom sauce and S W wedges.....

View attachment 112999

This looks yummy.
How do you do your sauce?

Per person,

Cook 100g mushrooms in 150ml of stock, then add 75ml philladelphia light, reduce to your required consistency and add crushed black peppercorns to taste, and just multiply the quantities for however many you are cooking for.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
We're having lentil pie topped with pumpkin mash for a change as I still have some leftover from Halloween. Quite looking forward to it - can't say the same for the OH

Chicken curry (a version of the one on daybreak yesterday) pilau rice & stir fried cabbage
umm yes, sounds lush, will see if I can see the recipe on daybreak....

umm yes, sounds lush, will see if I can see the recipe on daybreak....

Curry (Serves 4)
Ingredients:
Curry Paste:
1 peeled onion , roughly chopped
5 cloves of garlic, peeled
1 thumbsized piece of fresh ginger, peeled
1-2 tsp chilli powder to taste
1 tsp cinnammon
1 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp turmeric

600g diced lamb - I'm using chicken though
1 large onion, sliced
2 red peppers, cut into eight 500ml carton of tomato passata
100ml fat free natural yoghurt
1 tsp garam masala
fresh coriander to garnish

Method: 1. Place all of the curry paste ingredients into a blender along with a small dash of oil and blitz into a fine paste.
2. Fry the onions in some oil for 5 minutes then add the curry paste and cook over a medium heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the water and bring up to a simmer, add in the lamb then cover and cook gently for 45 minutes before adding the peppers, passata and yoghurt. Cook uncovered for a further 15 minutes.
4. Finally season with salt and pepper and stir through the second lot of garam masala. Before serving garnish with fresh coriander and serve with pilau rice.

There's the recipe :) - I'm also using fry light instead of oil x

Baked bean lasagne packed with superfree veg! And an experimental white sauce!! With salad and BNS wedges. Followed by raspberries and sweetened 0% Greek yog.

Curry (Serves 4)
Ingredients:
Curry Paste:
1 peeled onion , roughly chopped
5 cloves of garlic, peeled
1 thumbsized piece of fresh ginger, peeled
1-2 tsp chilli powder to taste
1 tsp cinnammon
1 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp turmeric

600g diced lamb - I'm using chicken though
1 large onion, sliced
2 red peppers, cut into eight 500ml carton of tomato passata
100ml fat free natural yoghurt
1 tsp garam masala
fresh coriander to garnish

Method: 1. Place all of the curry paste ingredients into a blender along with a small dash of oil and blitz into a fine paste.
2. Fry the onions in some oil for 5 minutes then add the curry paste and cook over a medium heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the water and bring up to a simmer, add in the lamb then cover and cook gently for 45 minutes before adding the peppers, passata and yoghurt. Cook uncovered for a further 15 minutes.
4. Finally season with salt and pepper and stir through the second lot of garam masala. Before serving garnish with fresh coriander and serve with pilau rice.

There's the recipe :) - I'm also using fry light instead of oil x
aww fanx for that x

Baked bean lasagne packed with superfree veg! And an experimental white sauce!! With salad and BNS wedges. Followed by raspberries and sweetened 0% Greek yog.

think am collecting recipes.... is that one on here? or can you share the recipe pls?

think am collecting recipes.... is that one on here? or can you share the recipe pls?

I'm not sure if it's exactly the one on here but I can share anyway!

Bean sauce

Using fry lite cook off chopped half red onion, whole leek, 2 carrots, BNS (about a cup full chopped), 1 medium courgette, 5 or 6 mushrooms sliced and 2 cloves garlic. Once softened a little add 2 tablespoons tomato purée and stir thro and cook for couple mins. Add in 1 tin baked beans, 1 tin mixed beans in spicy sauce (or another tin baked beans) and tine chopped tomatoes. 1 stock pot ( I use beef) and half pint boiling water. A tsp of dried basil and oregano, some wostershire sauce and salt and pepper. Cook for about 20 mins gently on job until all veggies r soft.

Experimental white sauce - 1 tub quark, 1tub ff cottage cheese 2 eggs all beaten very well together with splash milk. 1 tsp Dijon mustard (1/2 syn) freshly grated nutmeg salt and pepper and 25g finely grated Parmesan ( 1/2 heA) Beat together all ingredients until smooth.
Like I say i have never tried this sauce before it's a combination of many suggestions I got on another site so giving it a go but I will let u know how it goes!!!!

Just layer up bean sauce with lasagne sheets and the white sauce and bake until browned golden on top!

Back