Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken curry with SW chips, a selection of peppers, onion, spring onions, peas & mushrooms xxx

Wow that sounds amazing! Would you mind posting the recipe?

Here you go hun, I kind of make it up as I go along.

Philli veggi meatball pasta

1/2 pot of philli extra light
1/2 pack of veggi meatballs (asdas frozen range)
1 large onion
1 pepper
6 medium mushrooms
1 veg stock cube
1 teaspoon mixed herbs
1/2 teaspoon lazy garlic
Pasta

Oven cook the meatballs until fully cooked.
Boil the pasta
chop the mushroom, onion and pepper and dry fry for a couple of minutes. Then add the herbs, garlic and stock cube along with 1/2 pint of water. Once bubbling add the philli extra light and chop in the meatballs (I chop into thirds), stir through and then add the drained pasta. Mix it up and serve. I add cracked black pepper to taste.

Today I had Quorn mince and pasta, then an orange and choc muller light...x

Muddy chicken :D

image-2147163993.jpg

25g balsamic vinegar
25g Worcester sauce
30g Soy Sauce
120g stock
2 tablespoons sweetener sugar
1 tablespoon garlic granules
1 tablespoons dried Italian herbs
2 Chicken breasts sliced into pieces or strips.

Whisk together all the ingredients in a large bowl then place the chicken in the marinade, and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.

Remove the chicken from the marinade and put the marinade to one side. Place the chicken in a fry light heated pan and cook until they start to brown and are no longer pink inside.
Pour the marinade into the pan with the chicken and cook until it thickens slightly. Done!!!

....and it's gorgeously tangy with a bit of sweetness.

Lisa x

I will. Give you the recipient but just to let you know it was only ok, made loads and I am not sure I would do it again. Cook 309g long grain rice up Drain a tin of chickpeas and put in a bowl with zest and juice of one lime. 1/4 tsp sweetener, 1 tbsp curry powder, 1 tsp of dried coriander and dried mint. Stir well. Spray a large frying pan with fry light, add two sliced red onions and fry for 4 minutes Reduce heat to medium add two sliced red peppers and cook for a further 3-4 minutes Stir in 400g baby plum tomatoes halved, chickpea mixture and rice and cook for two minutes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A warm chicken and bacon salad with grilled halloumi (A) and 1 x tbsp. LTL mayo (0.5).

Back