Whats for tea tonight?

Rice with peppers, mushrooms and onions and quorn low fat sausages, mixed in nandos sauce (1/2 syn for tbsp) and a mini twister for pudding (2.5syns)

Hunters chicken, slimming world chips with potato and swwet potato, salad and a freddo for after

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chilli and rice with some plain salad. Nom
1400870155234.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hubby made chicken nuggets from Fakeaway book. Had it with SW chips and beans ( having fruit as SF for pudding!) OMG!! Felt like such a naughty tea, but oh so very nice!! Will def be having it again.

I love seeing your name come up on my notifications because I know I'll see a great pic of a lovely recipe ginlin :) that looks great! I really really have to get that book!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Grilled whiting with basil, dill and red chillies and roasted cheesy veg.
image-262383790.jpg

Followed by chocolate orange trifle.
(1 syn and 1 B choice)

image-31235299.jpg
1 orange sugar free jelly pot (0.5)
1 mandarin muller light
A few spoons is fat free natural yoghurt
1 chocolate orange hi fi bar (B choice)
Sprinkle of WW Jaffa cake hot choc powder( 0.5)

Layer all ingredients starting with the natural yogurt, jelly, bits of hi fi bar and then the muller light. Finish off with the natural yoghurt and bits of hi fi bar and sprinkle with WW hot choc powder.

Lisa xxx

View attachment 139424

(1 syn and 1 B choice)

View attachment 139425
1 mandarin muller light

Layer all ingredients starting with the natural yogurt, jelly, bits of hi fi bar and then the muller light. Finish off with the natural yoghurt and bits of hi fi bar and sprinkle with WW hot choc powder.

Lisa xxx

Omg looks aamazing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've made spag Bol in the slow cooker green day. He ex steak mince. But I'm sat looking at packet pasta because I always do too much or not enough!

View attachment 139424

(1 syn and 1 B choice)

View attachment 139425
1 mandarin muller light

Lisa xxx

That trifle. My friend and I sat drooling looking at it. Not a huge fan of jelly but going to try it anyway.

That trifle. My friend and I sat drooling looking at it. Not a huge fan of jelly but going to try it anyway. Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app
It's really nice, and quick and easy to do it's the hi fi bar that makes it. If you don't like jelly use fruit instead :)

Lisa xxx

I butterfly my chicken breast, coat it in loads of different spices and then pan fry it (along with lean bacon pieces, peppers and red onion and the halloumi) before layering it up on top of mixed leaves, cucumber and halved cherry tomatoes. Yes, lighter than light mayo is 0.5 Syns per tablespoon. I use Hellmann's :)

That sounds delicious x

I've made spag Bol in the slow cooker green day. He ex steak mince. But I'm sat looking at packet pasta because I always do too much or not enough!

I was the same, because I more often than not cook slimming world meals just for myself now, I've started weighing my food so I know what a portion is. 75g of dried spaghetti, 200g of spagbol is perfect for me. When I freeze meals I weigh them into portions, then I don't end up with loads left. Eyes are bigger than my belly, was wasting too much. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Minted lamb steaks (from the butcher which is not listed so I have used the syn value from the Sainsburys minted lamb steaks - 4.5 syns) with couscous flavoured with chicken stock and Moroccan spices, with mixed veggies - tomatoes, onion, peppers, carrots, beans, cauliflower and peas - stirred through. It's an invention so I hope it tastes nice!

I don't like to use ingredients that are impossible to work out the syn value - like pre-marinaded lamb steaks from the butcher - but he is a friendly chap and quite willing to give me the list of ingredients in his marinade. It sounds similar to the sainsburys steaks so I'm running with it. And I figure as long as I keep the other syns down for the day I should be okay???

Minted lamb steaks (from the butcher which is not listed so I have used the syn value from the Sainsburys minted lamb steaks - 4.5 syns) with couscous flavoured with chicken stock and Moroccan spices, with mixed veggies - tomatoes, onion, peppers, carrots, beans, cauliflower and peas - stirred through. It's an invention so I hope it tastes nice!

I don't like to use ingredients that are impossible to work out the syn value - like pre-marinaded lamb steaks from the butcher - but he is a friendly chap and quite willing to give me the list of ingredients in his marinade. It sounds similar to the sainsburys steaks so I'm running with it. And I figure as long as I keep the other syns down for the day I should be okay???

Yeah I would limit my syns for the day if I didn't know how many were in the steaks

Back