Whats for tea?

Tonight for me will be Ceasar chicken with left over veggies from yesterday and new spuds from my grow bags - gorgeous :)

Just tried out my new George Foreman grill and tonight we've wolfed down-

Grilled chicken breast
1/2 Mozzerella ball
Steamed baby potatoes
Salad
LF coleslaw
1/2 avocado
Dollop of Moroccan houmous
Seeded square wrap

Nom nom! Now I need to wait for it all to settle and do my Insanity workout, otherwise I'll be over my calories target on MyFitnessPal.

Breaded haddock fillet, new spuds and peas for me with a Skinny Cow ice cream for pud :D

Cod fishcakes, green salad, red peppers, spring onions and (my favourite) lots of chopped beetroot - 580 calories

Shepards pie made with sweet potato mash and mixed veg yummy

More salad and George Foreman'd meat for me!

Grilled turkey breast
Salad with cucumber, tomatoes, mixed leaves
Boiled egg
Moroccan houmous
Coleslaw
Boiled new potatoes
1 whole meal pitta pocket

Jacket spud, butter buds, mozarella cheese and pineapple with a green side salad = 508 calories

Home made lasagne, green salad, beetroot and cucumber = 548 calories

I made the hairy dieters lasagne lastnight. Wow!!! It was yummy! Only 354 cals a portion too. Had it with salad and was full all night!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh I brought the hairy dieters book today, it's got some awesome recipes in it n it even has pie! I'm so excited to start cooking some of the recipes!

But tonight I'm having what I affectionatly call using up the vegetables that are on the turn in the fridge soup. This time it's got butternut squash, peppers, carrots, onions, garlic, leeks and celery. Plus my secret ingredient to give it a nice kick some smoked paprika. It comes to about 200cal per portion so i'll be taking it to work for lunch this week instead of a shake as well because I always make a huge batch. I'll have a couple of slices of toast with a bit of margarine tonight with it so it'll be a total of 450 cal which leaves room for a pudding or a slice of bacon cooked to a crisp n sprinkled on top of the soup.....I just can't decide which lol

tonight we're having piri piri chicken with sundried tomato rice, i'm not sure exactly of the calories but i'm pretty sure its not bad.
xx

Hi there everyone. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but a car hit a telegraph pole up the road 10 days ago and BT only just fixed it today so no phone and no Internet access for 10 days :(

Not great on the weight loss front for the past couple of weeks for various reasons and I've gained 3lbs, but I am back on it now! I also got struck a blow by losing my Fitbit this weekend - I will have to try and find £80 to buy another one as I really can't do without it - I feel naked today :eek: and I don't know how many extra calories I have earned from all my steps either :(

Tonight is mixed green leaf salad, ham, feta cheese and bantam eggs (my little banties have started laying and their eggs are just TOO cute :D).

Back