Whats good at Morrisons?

mommyB

love it
I dont shop at Morrisons cos there isnt one near me,but tomorrow i shall be passing one and intend to go get some of their 'eat smart low fat sausages' cos i've heard they are nice and no syns.
However it seems a bit silly to just get sausages,so i was wondering is there anything else worth checking out that is special to Morrisons alone ?

The Morrisons Bettabuy (value) vegetable soup is a HEb if you eat soup - haven't tried it myself but keep meaning to go in and try it - can't be bad & cheaper than Baxters etc!

Oh and Branston baked beans are only 30p a can at the mo (usually 69p)

Shape fuller for longer 4 pack is on offer for £1 too plus their fruit & veg lasts longer than any other supermarket round here!

No - not in the cafe!!! Buying the bits that are on offer!! Sadly you still have to cook & wash up yourself!

Sadly i would prefer that, at least i am in control then!! my mate wants us to have breakfast at Ikea ( which is why i will be near morrisons) Told her i will drink coffee while she eats- i hardly recognise myself-LOL

But isn't it a great feeling? My willpower let me down big time on saturday night, but I've sat by watching family eat mince pies, OH have wine, beer etc and actually been reasonably happy to say no!!

Oh nd I'm sure you can ask for just scrambled egg, tomato and bacon from the Ikea brekkie - it's a bargain ;)

Back