Whats occurring?

we took my dad to the train station this morning and then took a trip to ikea. OH is fed up because he quit smoking in October and is craving like mad like week and hes now doing SW so to occupy himself he has decided we are having a new kitchen! so off we went to ikea to chose one and he is now on their website designing it. we only discussed the possibility of a new kitchen a few days ago but once he gets an idea in his head off he goes.... i can see there are stressful times ahead!
hope everyone is having a good day x

Curled up on the sofa in my jammies in front of the Xbox. Feeling a bit sorry for myself so trying to take my mind off everything. Also attempting avoid doing the washing up! ;)

We went geocaching, crikey it was so windy. I'm now snuggled on the sofa trying to decide if I've got a migraine coming (I'm new to migraines) or just headache, i do feel a tad sick.

OH is working until midnight so I can chill & do whatever i like, perhaps when this headache has gone i can do a bit of crocheting.

Just woke up but may go back to sleep until 7am, we had no bread in so I couldn't make hubby his pack up for work so I'll pop to shops and get him a meal deal and drop it off to him.
working today from 09:00-15:30, it's going to be boring as we are never busy between Xmas and new year.
Looking forward to this evening though, hubby's bday tomorrow too :) xxx

Still in bed :) OH let the dogs out for a wee in the early hours when he came up to bed so they've both slept in for an extra couple of hours :) i was thinking about getting up when I heard my son getting up so I'm still here :)
All we have planned for today is a dog walk this morning, a trip to go outdoors and possibly nip into town to see if primark have any blankets for the dogs

Already I've been into town with DD & we did a bit of shopping for wallpaper, it's brill we both love the same things & we both know her OH won't like it:rolleyes: I've bought peas etc for pea n ham soup tomorrow. Got some household paperwork to do which won't take long. I've to drop OH off at work later as he got a taxi home yesterday (he cycles & can't drive).

Maybe I'll do some more crocheting, I'm enjoying it & still realise even though I'm learning it's ok but not brill. I just want to be good at it NOW. There are so many lovely patterns I want to make. Actually if anyone is still reading this waffle I'm undecided whether to make a poncho for India, I thought it may do for the temples & would be easy to wear. I do have a wrap but it'll be too warm for when we go in March.

We will be dropping my son off at OH sisters house as he is sleeping there until Wednesday then I'll be popping to Asda for some bits and pieces. Going to be staying in for the rest of the day with my snuggy and my kindle :)

Just had a late lunch as been to Asda ..... it was MANIC arghh. The shops arent closing forever are they???

On the plus side my lunch was lush - I had some boiled potatoes left from yesterdays lunch so sliced and fried them in fry light with some beef from yesterday which just melted in the mouth, did this will a little gravy, beetroot and pickles now im stuffed

watching jools Holland, feel a bit of a boring old fart! never really know what to do New year's eve!

OH was working & not home until 10pm, he said we could go out but I just couldn't be bothered getting ready for just a few hours in the pub, I also felt like an old fart:rolleyes: Hey how good was Petual Clark!

Back