Whats occurring?

cuddles with my son on sofa with duvet :)

Thanks acc.
Unfortunately my blood sugar level is above normal.... Not diabetic, but may be the start of a slippery slope. So need to watch my diet!!

Well you're already doing the right thing!!!!

Today work which was ok until about 4:30 when I realised I'd only done half a job with a clients annuity planning for tomorrows appt! whoopsie, so had to work pretty damn quick. Anyhow, home, tea made by OH, SW chips, mushy peas & Linda Mc sausages, yummy, then Asda for bits of fruit & chicken. Home for glass of wine & more holiday stuff, yep it's never ending, nearly all done now for India, I've now booked our hotel in Darjeeling, 4 nights £118, bargin, internal flights booked, just need to book last nights hotel in Mumbai, I know where I'm staying but OH is paying for that, then just got our cricket match tickets, but there not available to buy yet.

Just having snuggles with Phoebe cat then tv & chill. Its gone quite cold here so not too sure if I'll be cycling to work tomorrow or not yet.

I watched Big Fat Gypsy Valentine last night, how good was that, I did like Ina dress (is that wrong?) & how huge was her ring, wow would love one like that. I like the Big Gypsy programmes as they give us an insight into their lives & I've certainly learnt things & do see them in a different light now.

It's a bad day already, had to force myself out of bed again (this week is sooo dragging) now waiting for news of our car, its been in the garage over night and is going to cost at least £200 to fix, just hoping that we haven't blown a gasket as well as then it could cost double that :(
Just had my yummy rice pudding for breakfast though and after dropping little one off I'll be doing my crosstrainer and crunches, only have to do half an hour as I can go to running club tonight after all :) been offered a lift from someone if she goes and if not then my mum is going to take me, my house is a little out of her way though so hoping this other lady goes as we live close. Although I'll miss my chat with my mum in the car.
Anyway then hoping I've heard about the car before I go to work. WI tonight at 5 as well. So actually could pan out to be a really good day, must keep thinking positive because if its bad its going to be very bad :/

Am off for half term and have been awake since half blooming 5! Idea is that I am sorting out dvd's and cd's and am seeing if can sell them even if for a few pence lol So far I seem to be making a mess and getting very distracted by mini's as always! Have made sw quiches for lunch and have got to do tea and get son to footie training later and then go for a nice swim....theres not enough hours in the day!

I watched Big Fat Gypsy Valentine last night, how good was that, I did like Ina dress (is that wrong?) & how huge was her ring, wow would love one like that. I like the Big Gypsy programmes as they give us an insight into their lives & I've certainly learnt things & do see them in a different light now.

had seen parts of it before in previous programmes, I loved the turqoise bridesmaids dresses. I do love the programmes, that book Gypsy Boy I read was good too and I hope to read more such books as find the culture interesting. When I see gypsy women out and about(not that its that often) or go past the sites I find them intriguing. Some of it I find very appealing but not all! some of it is rather scary!

Back