• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

whats the damage?!

S: 16st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 4st3lb(25.54%)
You should be OK, much better than resorting to other foods.

I have been having two bars a day a bit too regularly of late but it dosn't seem to be effecting me.

SammyE

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st12lb(5.38%)
Its not great... but not the worse thing you could do, three bars will probably take you out of ketosis for today but try to not have any bars tomorrow and your be back in it by tomorrow night I would imagine

SammyE

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st12lb(5.38%)
Yep! Unless Ive gone totally crazy and stuffed my face with carbs haha but the amount of carbs in the bars isnt that high, so when Ive just cheated a bit, Im back in by the end of the next day being 100%.

Even when ive gone mad it only takes about 3 days for me to go back into Ketosis.

i dont feel hungry so i guess it could be worse lol. Normally if i have a bit too many carbs i get this rush inside of me to eat as much sugar as possible and i dont feel that.. will get back on track tomorrow!

Haha yeah! The name icyhot was from a long time ago and a change was needed! I'm babysitting tonight for a family friend... Let's hope my stomach behaves!!! No hunger thank god! X

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 5
Dukan Diet 14
Slimming World 12
Slimming World Off Topic 19
Cambridge Weight Plan 1