whats the damage?!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missjam, 12 February 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

oh dear.. for some reason today i craved the bars so much.. ive ate three and no other exante packs.. i feel full and think ill be okay till tomorrow but im aware im not really supposed to have more than one bar a day! do you think ive ruined all my hard work??! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xEeyore

xEeyore Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante / Ki Fit
    You should be OK, much better than resorting to other foods.

I have been having two bars a day a bit too regularly of late but it dosn't seem to be effecting me.

4. missjam

missjam Full Member

i hope im still in ketosis! need to get myself back on track now before i mess up even more!

5. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its not great... but not the worse thing you could do, three bars will probably take you out of ketosis for today but try to not have any bars tomorrow and your be back in it by tomorrow night I would imagine

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Worst thing that'll happen is you'll knock yourself out if ketosis. It won't affect your weight loss though.

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Do you get back into ketosis as quickly as within 24 hours ?? :-o

8. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep! Unless Ive gone totally crazy and stuffed my face with carbs haha but the amount of carbs in the bars isnt that high, so when Ive just cheated a bit, Im back in by the end of the next day being 100%.

Even when ive gone mad it only takes about 3 days for me to go back into Ketosis.

9. missjam

missjam Full Member

i dont feel hungry so i guess it could be worse lol. Normally if i have a bit too many carbs i get this rush inside of me to eat as much sugar as possible and i dont feel that.. will get back on track tomorrow!

10. Divster

Divster Banned

...I think Starlight said about the laxative in the bars somewhere around here the other week? ;)

Well done though, could have been alot worse :D

11. missjam

missjam Full Member

Actually I do have a dodgy feeling in my tummy! Lol! Oh dear! I've learnt my lesson I swear!!!

Ohh and changed my user name lol.

12. Divster

Divster Banned

At least you kept the picture the same, else I would have been really confused, it dont take much! ;)

13. missjam

missjam Full Member

Haha yeah! The name icyhot was from a long time ago and a change was needed! I'm babysitting tonight for a family friend... Let's hope my stomach behaves!!! No hunger thank god! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.