whats the damage?!

missjam

oh dear.. for some reason today i craved the bars so much.. ive ate three and no other exante packs.. i feel full and think ill be okay till tomorrow but im aware im not really supposed to have more than one bar a day! do you think ive ruined all my hard work??! xx

You should be OK, much better than resorting to other foods.

I have been having two bars a day a bit too regularly of late but it dosn't seem to be effecting me.

Its not great... but not the worse thing you could do, three bars will probably take you out of ketosis for today but try to not have any bars tomorrow and your be back in it by tomorrow night I would imagine

Worst thing that'll happen is you'll knock yourself out if ketosis. It won't affect your weight loss though.

Yep! Unless Ive gone totally crazy and stuffed my face with carbs haha but the amount of carbs in the bars isnt that high, so when Ive just cheated a bit, Im back in by the end of the next day being 100%.

Even when ive gone mad it only takes about 3 days for me to go back into Ketosis.

i dont feel hungry so i guess it could be worse lol. Normally if i have a bit too many carbs i get this rush inside of me to eat as much sugar as possible and i dont feel that.. will get back on track tomorrow!

...I think Starlight said about the laxative in the bars somewhere around here the other week? ;)

Well done though, could have been alot worse :D

Actually I do have a dodgy feeling in my tummy! Lol! Oh dear! I've learnt my lesson I swear!!!

Ohh and changed my user name lol.

Haha yeah! The name icyhot was from a long time ago and a change was needed! I'm babysitting tonight for a family friend... Let's hope my stomach behaves!!! No hunger thank god! X

Back