Whats the first thing you will do when you get to goal?

Chika

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I was chatting with my best mate last night about what I will do when I am at goal.

I'm 25 next year and think I am going to celebrate with an exotic holiday and a caseful of bikinis. I think the first thing will be to go out to Harvey Nichols or *insert similar expensive shop name here* and spend two months wages on a LITTLE dress. Being thin is probably going to turn me into a lil tart but I honestly cannot wait!

Then next I think I may have to purchase some new boobies! I don't have a problem in that area at the moment but I had a good hard look at the slimmer members of my family the other day and I think that genetically I'm flat chested :( So when the fat stuffing is gone they are gonna have to be held up with silicone!

What are your plans?

Ditto Sam ... the Maldives were amazing and going back there feeling confident and slim would make them even more so :)

I was so thrilled to reach my target (last time). Yet I can distinctly remember the morning after, waking up and thinking "what now?".

This time (cos it's gonna happen again, right?), I will know what's next. Learning to eat as "normal" people do.

i will probably cry. i always cry at happy stuff! then id pull myself together and ring my boyf and my mum and squeal down the phone and jump up and down a bit........gosh im gonna b busy!!

I plan to have a new haircut and go on a little shopping spree.

1) wear matchin frilly girly undies everyday that dont look like they are hot air balloons
2) get dressed up even for normal everyday occasions
3) spend more time with husband going out places to enjoy
4) look after my skin and hair, and take care of myself properly
5) put no more of my life off because of weight
6) eat what i want, when i want, appreciate it, BUT lose excess weight of a couple of pounds and not let it get to ridiculous stones before i do anything again

theres tons more lol

im going to have a wedding dress shoot as we lost the cd with all our wedding photos on and when i get to goal i will fit into my dress again.

Trash the Dress!

Also tons of new sexy lingerie

i plan to fit into a small size wedding dress and then buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes lots of sexy underwear and my first bikini for the maldives oh and i REALLY want to do a shopping spree in new york

1) wear matchin frilly girly undies everyday that dont look like they are hot air balloons
2) get dressed up even for normal everyday occasions
3) spend more time with husband going out places to enjoy
4) look after my skin and hair, and take care of myself properly
5) put no more of my life off because of weight
6) eat what i want, when i want, appreciate it, BUT lose excess weight of a couple of pounds and not let it get to ridiculous stones before i do anything again

theres tons more lol

WOW, DID YOU WRITE THIS POST FOR ME....DITTO TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID THERE BABE XXX

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US XX SJ XX

i plan to fit into a small size wedding dress and then buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes lots of sexy underwear and my first bikini for the maldives oh and i REALLY want to do a shopping spree in new york

DITTO TO YOU TOO NINABABES. WE'VE BEEN TO NEW YORK TWICE NOW AND BOTH TIMES I WAS FAT, MORE SO THE LAST TIME. I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE CLOTHES WHEN WE WERE OUT SHOPPING. DH IS A NICE SLIM 6FT 4" AND INTO HIS HUGO BOSS AND ARMARNI ETC... SO HE HAD A BALL WHILE WE WERE THERE.

WE HOPE TO TAKE OUR LITTLE GIRL THERE ONE DAY SO HOPEFULLY I CAN JOIN IN ALL THE FUN OF SHOPPING AND ONLY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE PRICE TAGS AND NOT THE SIZE TAGS.

BRING IT ON :D

I want to be able to sit down without my stomach rolling over my jeans.

So I will wear lots of jeans with t shirts lol.

Buy lots if matching undies & just feel better & more confident with myself.

Well i will prob scream and cry and then I want to wake and be happy on the inside and just be me....who ever me is...then want to go to all the skinny shops and try and all the clothes on just for the fun of it maybe buy a few!!!! lol

I want to be able to wear a nice dress as i havnt wore a dress since i was about 18 im now 34! always wanted to own a little black dress thats all really

That was me all over, Judy. I hadn't worn a dress since my early twenties (i'm now 33), as you can hide the lumps and bumps better in layered separates, huh? I looove dresses, and was so thrilled when I could start wearing them again! I've been maintaining the new 'slim me' for two years now, but still haven't gotten over my dress obsession - it costs me a fortune! :p

Jo x

I have a dream (as someone much more famous once said!). I work in London and outside our office is a shop called White Stuff which sells lots of pretty simple dresses and skirts, really feminine. BUT they don't do my size.... my dream is to walk in there one day and be able to buy something rather than being the person who just goes in with their slim friend, I can feel myself welling up just thinking about it!

Gx

i will buy a pair of diesel jeans and wear them with a t-shirt - there will be no muffin top, no back fat - just smooth lines! he he

want to look more polished and glam more often

and am really looking forward to feeling 'normal' (horrible way of putting it!) and not feel like i am being stared at when eating something or going into a bakery or something... always felt like they were thinking put that down you don't need any more of that! :eek:

oh a Porgeous - is this the shop?
http://www.whitestuff.com

i really don't need any more help with clothes shopping!!! :)

I'll let my OH buy me some undies. He likes the idea of buying me nice girly stuff but I'm too ashamed of my weight to let him (after all he might want to see me in them after, and that'd never do!) So, when I'm svelt I won't have anything to be embarrassed about. I'll point him in the direction of Agent Provocateur, and he'll wish he never offered!:p!
k_o

I know exactly what I am going to do. Infact I already have it planned. *giggles with excitement*

I have 3 different photographers lined up to help me build a portfolio. I have a lot of photos already and so many people comment and ask me if I'm a model...I also have photographers asking if I'd model for them and saying they could have my photo published undoubtedly. However, I still see the fat girl in the mirror looking back and have no idea how they can see me as a potential model.

So, my reward for losing a grand total of 8 stone...will be my own modelling portfolio. Whether it gets me anywhere...I don't care - it will be a fun and amazing experience...not sure if I will recognise the girl in the photos...but I can't wait!! ♥

Back