What's the funniest/craziest thing being on CD ss made you do

Sometimes when I open a can of dog food chunks in gravy I find myself thinking mmmm...smells nice :eek: Luckily I'm not tempted to do a Digby and actually eat the stuff!

Haha! I can relate to that....I always have a good wiff of my dogs dinner before it goes down....not resorted to eating it yet...lol

They also get little 'sausage' like treats, they look a bit like pepparami, and I have to keep reminding myself they MUST smell better than they taste! :sign0137:

Cat Bee x

I love the smell of all food and it's enough for me to get me through the day. The kids think I'm strange as I have to deeply inhale the scent of their goodies before they're allowed them. Luckily, they think its funny.

well i dont know about the rest of you. I sometimes get hyper and start jumping round like a loonie! Anyone would think i was drunk but i havent touched alcohol or real food since october!

Sat in a chinese restaurant sat night and watched my OH and friends have all you can chinese. I had a big bottle of water hehe. I had to sniff the banana fritta tho!

Back