Whats the weirdest way you've distracted yourself?

Jelliebabe

Gold Member
I just drove home the long way, going a way we got lost on last time (got thouroughly mroe lost than last time) and took an hour and a half (including filling up the car) to get home!

Normally takes me just over half an hour!

Bonkers or what ....

Hmmmm now having a cuppa coffee and going to watch a programme then...

Dinner time (soup!) YAY :D

I have like 4 baths a day, when i'm inside!! Each an hour or so just because i can't eat in there.....OCD maybe?! hehe x

I keep day dreaming about walking off that plane in december in SA and doing the whole slow motion walk where music plays and all my family and friends jaws are on the floor LOL that makes me sound wierd but what the heck it works no cheats so far =D

unfortunately I have nothing weird or original... just good old online shopping.. and more online shopping.. then when I run out of things I want, looking at beauty and fashion blogs to find more online shopping ideas!!!

it's really not good!!!! hahah

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
I have like 4 baths a day, when i'm inside!! Each an hour or so just because i can't eat in there.....OCD maybe?! hehe x

Amazing! Need to start doing this (when I'm not at work haha!) x

Ela ine said:
Amazing! Need to start doing this (when I'm not at work haha!) x

Haha!! x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:

About to have my second one before weigh in lol! x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:

I think you must be my long lost twin sister!

My OH gives me the "not again" look every time but just says OK lol x

Had a great loss guys - the bath(s) must have been melting my fat lol! x

I reckon it's getting in and out the,bath.....it burns calories lol x

I do that to! Top Chef, Master Chef, anything with chef in the title...i am currently cooking a chicken casserole for the first time ever because i "felt" like it and said i would give it a go. I'm currently ordering things to cook my son's birthday cake! Mad!!

Think I've turned into a feeder. My OH is loving it. Today I have made, chicken curry, meatballs & sauce, a full loaf of toasties for them to just pop in the micro, popcorn & chips.

That's 1 way of looking slimmer, when yr brood & OH are expanding. Lol

Why do I become obsessed with filling everyone up. Even my visitors got toasties & shortbread today. O yeah an I opened a box of milk tray my bro got me for my bday 3 weeks ago an shared them out!!!
Not a 1 passed my lips!!

2 baths, 2 walks and some ironing done today ladies :p
Work tomorrow so more distracted haha x

Back