WHAT'S YOUR FAVE FILM??

City of Angels

Just watching it on Sky (even though I have it on DVD) and crying buckets

I cry every time I watch it and especially when I hear the song 'angel' by Sarah McLachlan.

Irene xx

The Wicker Man 73 (and 2006) Get Carter, Withnail and I, Everything Is Illuminated, Vanilla Sky, Hot Fuzz, Sean of the Dead, Rasputin the Mad Monk, Man with the Golden Gun, To the Devil a Daughter, Dracula, The Holiday, Straw Dogs, Sweeney Todd 08. Thats for starters!!!

I like quite a few, my all time favourite being Raiders of the Lost Arc. But I'm also partial to Kevin Smith films; even Jersey Girl.

Recently I enjoyed the direct-to-dvd feature Futurama: Benders big Score. I also saw The French Connection for the first time and loved it. Gene Hackman is awesome.

Reservoir Dogs and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly :)

Green mile, Wallace & grommit and the wererabbit and The Mummy films.

I have too many.

They include:

Shawshank Redemption
Leon
Stand By Me
The Notebook
Hitch
City of Angels
Flashdance
Mary Poppins
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Amelie
Forest Gump
Finding Nemo
Ice Age
10 things i hate about you
All Harry Potter films
The Mummy 1 & 2 ...

i could go on forever xx

i love the following films...............

shawshank redemption
overboard
all harry potter films
benchwarmers
kill bill 1&2
knocked up
any decent comedies!!!!

I forgot to include 'The Goonies'!! Love that film!! xx

i love ET i just get lost in that film i feel like a kid again when i watch it.
and i like THE TRUTH ABOUT CATS AND DOGS nice feel good movie. :D

I cried when i saw that too, i must have cried forever, it was so sad :'(

never seen champ, what happens at end.

I dont mean to ruin it for everyone who hasnt seen it, but i think he dies. I havn't seen the film either but i have heard of it.

Gone With The Wind everytime :D:D:D

Must see Pay It Forward too as I've heard such great reports. Better get the tissues by the sound of it!! :rolleyes::D

I really want to watch the Bucket List. I saw it advertised on the TV but havent had chance to get down to Blockbuster to get it.

Has anyone seen it? xx

Almost famous, every time! I love everything about that film!

also: Edward scissorhands, high fidelity, heathers, hairspray (the original!), cry baby. I have a bit of a thing for john waters films haha

Ooh this is such a good question, so many good films to choose from some of my favs inc:

All the Harry Potters, Lord of the Rings. ( I know nerd!)
Bridget Jones, Love Actually, Notting Hill and Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Green Mile, Forrest Gump and The Long Kiss Goodnight.
Really love anything with Cary Grant or Jack Lemmon, Some Like it Hot and sad but the Wizard of Oz which a certain cinema is showing at the end of Aug and I already have my ticket!! :clap:

Back