Step 1 Sole Source What's your favourite products?

scooby_lu83

Just wondering what you all think to the products especially those just starting whats your favourite flavour so far?

I love the shakes more than soups and cant stand the porridge

- Vanilla - ideal for making milky coffees, can last 3/4 cups
- choc & choc/mint - Hot
- coconut
- Strawberry
- fruits of the forest
- butterscotch
- mushroom soup
- leek n tatty soup
- veg soup
- water flavouring summer berry

I like the choc tetras. I also like the bars but am not having them this time. Probably one of my fav products is the fibre though lol.

Just wondering what you all think to the products especially those just starting whats your favourite flavour so far?

I love the shakes more than soups and cant stand the porridge

- Vanilla - ideal for making milky coffees, can last 3/4 cups
- choc & choc/mint - Hot
- coconut
- Strawberry
- fruits of the forest
- butterscotch
- mushroom soup
- leek n tatty soup
- veg soup
- water flavouring summer berry
I Like the vanilla as a coffee ...but I never thought to split it what a great idea!!
i like the butterscotch as a mousse... Tastes like angel delight.!!
I have to drink the soups holding my nose and the porridge I really like too. Can't wait to try cookies and cream :drool:yum xx

I Like the vanilla as a coffee ...but I never thought to split it what a great idea!!
i like the butterscotch as a mousse... Tastes like angel delight.!!
I have to drink the soups holding my nose and the porridge I really like too. Can't wait to try cookies and cream :drool:yum xx

Jambro.. I've found a way to make the soup taste a little nicer.. especially mushroom, leek n tatty n veg..

if youve got your shaker mix about 150ml of water as you would the shake with cold water.. pour this in a pan.. then pour another 150ml in and shake to get rest of soup mix out of the shaker and pour this in with the other.. give it a good stir add salt and pepper to flavour a little more and heat on a low heat just before boiling it.. they dont taste as powdery/chalky..

I'm even splitting the choc mint shake over 3 cups and having it as a hot choc with 2 sweeteners.. mainly to get my water up through day and to make it last so dont feel to hungry between breakfast/lunch..

I could live the rest of my life on Choc Mint shakes and also the banana bliss tetras and apple and cinnamon porridge... oh wait, thats my usual order each week... 7 of each :)

I do like the chicken and mushroom soup, although I make those into crisps....

Jambro.. I've found a way to make the soup taste a little nicer.. especially mushroom, leek n tatty n veg..

if youve got your shaker mix about 150ml of water as you would the shake with cold water.. pour this in a pan.. then pour another 150ml in and shake to get rest of soup mix out of the shaker and pour this in with the other.. give it a good stir add salt and pepper to flavour a little more and heat on a low heat just before boiling it.. they dont taste as powdery/chalky..

I'm even splitting the choc mint shake over 3 cups and having it as a hot choc with 2 sweeteners.. mainly to get my water up through day and to make it last so dont feel to hungry between breakfast/lunch..
I shall try that thank you... Although soup should be nice and thick for me usually not like dish water !!! X

lauren-1986 said:
I could live the rest of my life on Choc Mint shakes and also the banana bliss tetras and apple and cinnamon porridge... oh wait, thats my usual order each week... 7 of each :)

I do like the chicken and mushroom soup, although I make those into crisps....

How do u do the crisps?

The recipe is somewhere on one of the sticky threads... Along with the muffins etc

I tried to make the muffins but didn't work just looked like slop :(

I love the chocolate shakes and have one every night. I also have a shake for breakfast and thats usually banana, strawberry or mango. The only soup i like is the chicken and mushroom one :). Dont like any of the shakes hot and cant stand the porridge :-(

The choc mint shake is nice hot huni.. just add sweetener if its not sweet enough for you.. i had one yesterday and it made 3 cups ;) and the vanilla one i use for milk to make a milky coffee..

Porridge I hate anyway so tried theirs yeh made me gip.. I didnt like the chick n mushroom soup tasted like chalky cardboard...

Cuppaccino shake with 2tsp added coffee <3 I only order these one's now, It's not that I don't like any other's, and I still have some other flavours in the back of the cupboard if I fancy a change, But whenever I run out of cuppaccino I always feel really unenthusiastic about the other one's, may as well stick to what I like, Been on just this flavour for 3 weeks and not bored yet LOL!xx

Cuppaccino shake with 2tsp added coffee <3 I only order these one's now, It's not that I don't like any other's, and I still have some other flavours in the back of the cupboard if I fancy a change, But whenever I run out of cuppaccino I always feel really unenthusiastic about the other one's, may as well stick to what I like, Been on just this flavour for 3 weeks and not bored yet LOL!xx
Vanilla ones I find nice with coffee in as well x

MandyMoo69 said:
Do you have it hot or cold :)

I make it as follows

2 cups make one with coffee and hot water but not too much water make it as if you was having an espresso add sweetener if u have sweetener

In the 2nd cup pour in a bit of the vanilla shake (can make about 3/4 coffees over day) add hot water just keep in mind not to overfill mix that up til powder dissolved

I then get a sieve put over the cup wi coffee in and pour the hot vanilla shake in to the coffee cup just to stop any large lumps getting in coffee that haven't been able to dissolve properly

Stir and enjoy a vanilla milky coffee :)

Think I'm passing on soups this week they making me want to gip especially the leek n tatty one more shakes next week xx

I make it as follows

2 cups make one with coffee and hot water but not too much water make it as if you was having an espresso add sweetener if u have sweetener

In the 2nd cup pour in a bit of the vanilla shake (can make about 3/4 coffees over day) add hot water just keep in mind not to overfill mix that up til powder dissolved

I then get a sieve put over the cup wi coffee in and pour the hot vanilla shake in to the coffee cup just to stop any large lumps getting in coffee that haven't been able to dissolve properly

Stir and enjoy a vanilla milky coffee :)

mmmmm sounds lovely. Stupid question but is that one of ur three daily shakes allowance. How do u survive on 2 a day ???

MandyMoo69 said:
mmmmm sounds lovely. Stupid question but is that one of ur three daily shakes allowance. How do u survive on 2 a day ???

I have 3 packs this week had 2 shakes n 1 soup but the vanilla I split in to 3 for coffees n have over the morning then shake for lunch and soup for tea.. Other days il just have as normal xx

Back