Whats your next goal(s)?

I really want to get my 1 stone award...just 3lbs to go, hopefully in the next 2 weeks!

Well goal is to get down to 3 stone lost via slimming world before i go away at the end of may. I couldnt get to wi this week so going to check on the scales in boots,as was akiming for my 2.5 stone award this week soo hoping i got there :D, but obviously wont have it officially until next week :D.

Great thread! I really think having regular and meaningful mini goals is the secret to keeping motivated. My next one is shift 1.5lbs by wednesday to make it into the 10st bracket. Haven't been that weight for ages. Bring it on!

3lbs 3oz to get to my next mini goal. Then only a further 2lb after that to hit my 2stone x

My 1st little mini goal is to be able to wear my wedding rings without my fingers turning purple!!! lol

My next goal is 1lb off for half stone award then to be in 9 stone something by 1st August

My goal is to get into my size 12 Calvin kleins I bought just before I found out I was pregnant over 2 years ago. I've worn them twice! I'm also 6lb off my club10 so that's my mini goal..

I have just under 4 weeks until my engagement party and have 5lbs to get my 6 stone award so im tryin my best to try do it in time for party ill be over the moon xx

Mine is still my 2st award and after a gain last night, is now 3lbs away.

I WILL get it next week! X

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

My goal at mo is to get out of the 20's into the 19's still a long way to go but out of double figures for first time in 10 years or so 20 7 at mo !!!!!!! i have to avoid the self sabotage when i get closer to this goal its my downfall sadly!!! (1 was 27st once and have been every stone at least 10 times losing weight arghhhhh) but this time i feel i can get there ...

I have another 1.5lbs to get to 2 stone off & then just 10lbs to target weight............cant believe Im nearly there! I wont do it by my target date, but Im not worried about that as I will be nearly there! Its been quite a slow journey (started 15.11.10), but I have thoroughly enjoyed the SW way of eating & am determined to follow it once Im at target to maintain.....or I'll see how I feel at target & might drop another 4lbs to have a total loss of 3 stone!!!

I have this amazing dress I bought for a friend's wedding two years ago when I was 2 stone lighter. I would DEARLY love to wear it on my hols this year.

Right now, my only goal is to make it through week 1 without buckling!!!!

Back