whats your next goal(s)

Aww thanks hun, have had a lot of people tell me that, and I still feel very humble like people must b talking about sum1 else, still sometimes think like my old fat self, but I am lucky to have my family who will kick me up the backside & remind me how far I've come, still have moments when I'm doing the laundry & I see a pair of my non elasticated jeans, I think they my daughters & then go oh no there mine lol. Think it takes longer to overcome the mental thinking than the physical change iyswim, I'm always lurking about if I can help, or support give me a shout.

I'm proof it works, I was always the one who would start & re-start every diet/fad under the sun & fail, put up some extra weight in the process, but ww works for me, it just clicked, defo a life change rather than another diet, I no longer do diets since finding ww pp's :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow michelle just looked at your pics and stats! youve done amazingly well and i hope i can do as well as you!!WELL DONE :)

LadyJo said:
i need to lose a stone to get to the weight i was when i started ww last year in february!! i fell off the ww wagon after 1-2months :( on it like a bonnet now as put 2 stone on from then till january this year, which just shown me the only way is up if u dont take action!!lost one stone using slimfast in january, tomm will be my 4th week weigh in with ww so wish me luck!

Good luck with ur wi, I'm sure it will b good, and u will have ur own inspiring story to share b4 u know it :D

1 pound to get 1st shiny seven and into new number then hopefully another 7 pounds by 14th April for my anniversary party :) need to push it but hopefully do it

I need to lose 2 little lbs to get in the 13s. That will feel so significant to me as 2 years ago I was nearly 20st. I dunno why...i think its just because to me 13 sounds just a boy overweight even though I'd still have 3st to go Lol xx

CatherineBee said:
I need to lose 2 little lbs to get in the 13s. That will feel so significant to me as 2 years ago I was nearly 20st. I dunno why...i think its just because to me 13 sounds just a boy overweight even though I'd still have 3st to go Lol xx

Yes I know wot u mean lol, well done u have done so well so far, u shud b really proud of urself. Virtual high five :-D xxxxx

My next goal is to lose 1.5lbs to reach my first stone/next silver 7 (10st 4lbs)! (hope to do this in tomorrow's weigh in as i've been very well behaved all week :D)

After that would be to lose another 2lbs (10st 2lbs) to reach my 10%.

Then to lose another 2lbs to get down to 10st 0lbs aka in a healthy BMI! And then after that it's just working my way down to 9st 7lbs (my main goal!) I think this will seem the "longer'' goal lol as you can see the rest are just losing 2lbs each time (ha, she says 'just' like its so easy! but you get what i mean). So I think my next goal after 10st would be to reach 9st 11lbs to reach another silver 7... and then only 4lbs more from then til goal --- wow, not actually sat and thought about it like that! My day has suddenly got brighter by breaking it all down! xx

My first goal is to get to 12st so that will be my first wee silver 7!

Only joined on Saturday so will be a few weeks before that happens but I'm in this for the long haul!

Michelle WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What an amazing achievement!

Dxxx

Me too, I need to lose 2 pounds to get into the 13's.......... but first i need to lose 1.5 to have lost 2.5 stone!

CatherineBee said:
Woo I lost 1.5lbs this week and am now in the 13s! Soooo excited! OK so I'm 13st 13.5lbs but it still counts lol xx

of course it counts :) well done x

My next goal is to lose 4lbs to get my second stone :)
then to lose another 5lbs to get to 12 stone 13.5 x

boofyruth said:
I would love to be 12lbs lighter by the end of June for a friend's wedding. I've got 14 weeks. Fingers crossed!

Snap we can try together, I want to be at goal for MY wedding on 30th June was supposed to b October but we brought it forward :-D

michellethegooner said:
Snap we can try together, I want to be at goal for MY wedding on 30th June was supposed to b October but we brought it forward :-D

Ooh you're on! Exciting about bringing your wedding forward. I know everyone says it but enjoy the build up because it's over before you know it.

Ruth x

boofyruth said:
Ooh you're on! Exciting about bringing your wedding forward. I know everyone says it but enjoy the build up because it's over before you know it.

Ruth x

Great, wot day do u weigh on? I'm a thurs,

I'm actually looking forward to our holiday more on the 2nd July lol we been together 18 yrs so not much build up (yet!), & the fact I'm so super organised, (panicker) I have everything done already, just need my dress altering & he has to get suits sorted lol everything else is in place just need to turn up now lol

michellethegooner said:
Great, wot day do u weigh on? I'm a thurs,

I'm actually looking forward to our holiday more on the 2nd July lol we been together 18 yrs so not much build up (yet!), & the fact I'm so super organised, (panicker) I have everything done already, just need my dress altering & he has to get suits sorted lol everything else is in place just need to turn up now lol

I'm super organised too, had everything done months before, I got married this November. But it did feel strange the sudden lack of something to worry about afterwards.

I weigh on a Monday. The worst day possible! I'll start a thread on it and we can make it a mini challenge :)

boofyruth said:
I'm super organised too, had everything done months before, I got married this November. But it did feel strange the sudden lack of something to worry about afterwards.

I weigh on a Monday. The worst day possible! I'll start a thread on it and we can make it a mini challenge :)

Oh I know that's one of the reasons we brought it forward lol the not having anything left to organise, now it's all done, I'm looking for more stuff to do but nothing needs doing,

Good idea with the thread for a mini challenge,

Michelle x

michellethegooner said:
Oh I know that's one of the reasons we brought it forward lol the not having anything left to organise, now it's all done, I'm looking for more stuff to do but nothing needs doing,

Good idea with the thread for a mini challenge,

Michelle x

It's done. It's called the June wedding mini challenge thread. See you over there!

Back