whats your next goal(s)

lynns3cookies said:
3 stone off :) next goal is 8 lbs for my 50 lb certificate

Well done I have a similar goal 5 lbs off for mine. I want to get the certificate sometime in September!!!

My goal is just to start losing weight.
I've stayed the same weight now for four years and stopped 30+ years of Yoyo dieting, that would be great if it was a healthy weight but it's not, so back to a sensible eating plan (no diet).
Debs

Magicaldebs said:
My goal is just to start losing weight.
I've stayed the same weight now for four years and stopped 30+ years of Yoyo dieting, that would be great if it was a healthy weight but it's not, so back to a sensible eating plan (no diet).
Debs

Good luck :0)

WillowFae said:
Forgot to update this. I got my silver seven last week, but then got another silver seven this week!!!!! 2 in 2 weeks :D

Next goal is to go down the next silver seven - 7lbs.

This is taking a long time! I now have 1.5lbs to go to reach this goal. I also worked out that this will take me below 200lbs which will be brilliant!

bulldogdaisy said:
Slow and steady :0)

I know. Problem is that it has been so fast that I'm not used to slow and steady!

I achieved my first goal of no longer being in overweight category - my next goal is to get to pre baby weight (9.3 - nearly 4 years ago). I've had a sneaky wi and I've lost a pound this week so far and I'm 9.5 for the first time in nearly 4 years. 2 to go!!!!!!

Lovehatecarbs said:
I achieved my first goal of no longer being in overweight category - my next goal is to get to pre baby weight (9.3 - nearly 4 years ago). I've had a sneaky wi and I've lost a pound this week so far and I'm 9.5 for the first time in nearly 4 years. 2 to go!!!!!!

So close..well done :0)

Made it to my goal last Saturday so now I will be focusing on getting the maintenance levels right. Planning to drop a few more pounds just to have a buffer. Never going to go over my goal weight again!

Cat Lover Sue said:
Made it to my goal last Saturday so now I will be focusing on getting the maintenance levels right. Planning to drop a few more pounds just to have a buffer. Never going to go over my goal weight again!

Well done..that's Brilliant news :0)

Skittlelover said:
New goal. Actually stick to a diet. And put down the fork

Always a good goal :)

Back