whats your next goal(s)

Cat Lover Sue said:
My next goal will be to rid myself of the 3lb I put on last week whilst on hols. One of my earlier goals was to not be disappointed by my inevitable holiday weight gain and I'm actually not. I was pleased that the damage was only 3lbs considering I couldn't walk past a cake shop without going in! :)

Always good to try and see gain like that in a positive way :0) well done to you and I'm sure those 3lbs will come off again soon enough!

blonde_sue said:
My next goal is to lose 4lbs to get my second stone :)
then to lose another 5lbs to get to 12 stone 13.5 x

Said this a month n half ago but nw 5lbs away from 2 stone :-(

My next goal is my next silver 7: 4lb away (35lb total!). I'm also aiming to reach a certain level of fitness and complete the first day of c25k!!!

My next goal is hit 2.5 stone .... 3.5lbs to go!

My goal for this week is to lose 1.5 lbs to have lost my first stone and then back to my original goal to get to 10% loss (if I lose the 1.5 only 2.5 to go!)

Said this a month n half ago but nw 5lbs away from 2 stone :-(

You'll get there :hug99: Maybe try a SF week to see if the change will get your losses going again? Sometimes your body just gets stuck in a routine :(

That's not a bad gain I always put on 7 lb when I go on holiday! :0

You'll get there :hug99: Maybe try a SF week to see if the change will get your losses going again? Sometimes your body just gets stuck in a routine :(

aww thanks hun i really do wana try a day or two even of it as waste a lot of points on junk!
my prob is havnt had a 100% week in i duno how long :p

My next goal will be to rid myself of the 3lb I put on last week whilst on hols. One of my earlier goals was to not be disappointed by my inevitable holiday weight gain and I'm actually not. I was pleased that the damage was only 3lbs considering I couldn't walk past a cake shop without going in! :)

Well mission accomplished! Pleased to say my WI this morning saw a 4lb loss which not only gets rid of the holiday gain but also takes me into the 10 STONE BRACKET! Whoop Whoop!

Next goal will just be to continue working my way towards 10 stone dead which will see me into the "normal" BMI bracket.

Good luck to everyone striving for their next goal. We can do it peeps! :)

Congrats cat lover sue :) ... my goal weight is also 10 stone, but i still got a long way to go lol

Thanks Zi-Ann. We can do it! Go for it. :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
Well mission accomplished! Pleased to say my WI this morning saw a 4lb loss which not only gets rid of the holiday gain but also takes me into the 10 STONE BRACKET! Whoop Whoop!

Next goal will just be to continue working my way towards 10 stone dead which will see me into the "normal" BMI bracket.

Good luck to everyone striving for their next goal. We can do it peeps! :)

Great weight loss and well done in getting into the 10 stone bracket :0)

Just achieved my target of getting into the 10s today (losing 4.5lb in 12 days) - my next one is losing 7lb, next one is 5%, next one is losing 1st and then losing 10% - I have a big list of mini milestones to achieve and they're all quite close together so it's great ticking them off as I achieve them! :)

Minnie2be said:
Just achieved my target of getting into the 10s today (losing 4.5lb in 12 days) - my next one is losing 7lb, next one is 5%, next one is losing 1st and then losing 10% - I have a big list of mini milestones to achieve and they're all quite close together so it's great ticking them off as I achieve them! :)

Well done on getting to target,mini goals are good :0)

well done, that's really good :)

Back