whats your next goal(s)

To get down to 15st...weight just keeps goin up and down from 15'6 to 15 8' and 15 10' and back down and up again...just feel like giving up gahh

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done am pleased for you :0)

Thanks!! I'm stupidly happy today feel determined to lose as much as I can in the next week before I go on holiday and gain

10% (4lbs) then to get to a BMI of under 35 (12lbs)
Also have 1lb to go to my 50lb loss...hope I can do that this week :D

Got to my 10% and 50lbs (53 actually :D) and also now at 2st off since January!

Next goals:
8lbs to go for a BMI of under 35
14lbs to my 15% loss since January :)

my first official weigh in was last thursday (week 1), and I lost 7.5lbs. I've got a short term goal in mind and a longer one!

1/ Aiming to lose a stone by week 4, so another 6.5lbs, in 3 weeks. (2.1 a week)

2/ Going on holiday in birmingham beginning of july, last weigh in before I go is week 10. I'd like to have achieved my 4th silver 7 by then which gives 20.5lbs to get in...9 weeks. 2.2 a week. Could be tricky but hoping for a big loss this week as I've just had my totm, and I do tend to lose a lot of weight the week after!! And I've been REALLY REALLY good this week =3

What a fantastic first week loss! Good luck with the goals :)

hannata said:
my first official weigh in was last thursday (week 1), and I lost 7.5lbs. I've got a short term goal in mind and a longer one!

1/ Aiming to lose a stone by week 4, so another 6.5lbs, in 3 weeks. (2.1 a week)

2/ Going on holiday in birmingham beginning of july, last weigh in before I go is week 10. I'd like to have achieved my 4th silver 7 by then which gives 20.5lbs to get in...9 weeks. 2.2 a week. Could be tricky but hoping for a big loss this week as I've just had my totm, and I do tend to lose a lot of weight the week after!! And I've been REALLY REALLY good this week =3

Great goals :0)

My goals at the moment are:

*lose 4.5lb to get back into the 12s
*lose 12lb to be 'overweight'
*hopefully lose a st or as near as i can before hols (6 week Sunday!)

But more importantly I just want to get back on track & stop losing n gaining the same st over & over!!!

Onwards & downwards!!!

My goals are»

Lose 8lbs to get to 11 stone

Lose 7lb to get to 10.5

Get to 10 stone by my holiday (30th July)

I set my 1st goal to be my 1st shiny 7. Thats now been pushed to goal number 2. Number 1 is to get back to meeting and knuckle down properly and pretend its my 1st ever attempt at WW. After that its week by week.

WI this morning at 10st 11lbs. Next few goals are:

* Lose 1lb will mean I have lost 35% of my starting weight.

* Lose 2lbs will mean I am in single figures to get to my target weight of 10 stone.

* Lose 4lbs will give me another Shiny 7 sticker.

So the quicker I lose 4lbs the quicker I can check off all of the above! :)

Got my 10% today : ) so next goals r 3.5 for 2 stone and 9 for a new number that I haven't been near in years!!!!!

Congratulations. It's such a great feeling, isn't it?

Lose 2.5 lbs to get me into the 10 stone bracket!

Back