whats your next goal(s)

Lovehandles said:
Thank you :) if i loose anything tuesday even half a pound it will feel amazing to loose 2 weeks on the trot! Fell into a rut of gain loose gain loose. Ive been good thou. Roll on tuesday xx

Hope it goes well for you on Tuesday,it's hard when the scales go up and down :0)

My next goal is to have a 100% week.
We can reach all our goals :) x x

my first goal is to get to get under 17st on the club scales already am near there on doctors ones, odd eh xx

Last week I got to 5% and my next two goals are 1 stone (only need to loose 1lb for that) and then my 10%

Want to lose 10% of my weight to get down to 13 st 3 lb. 4 lb down another 17.5 lb to go!!

Just noticed my weight has gone up and down the past week from like 15st 1lb to 15st and 14st 11lb..kinda annoying so I calcualted my height and weight again and im now 37pp daily instead of 39pp when I was heavier..so ive two weeks and im gonna really push myself and try for 6 pounds..lets do this!:)

Allure do u go to group or are you going alone?

nessa123 said:
Is ok to join in? I started last monday, weighed in today and lost 10lb. I have a very very long journey ahead of me (I have atleast 10st to lose) so the thought of setting mini targets and beating them one at a time is great.

My goals are:
Lose 4lb to get my first stone
Lose 6lb to get my 5%

Reached my first stone milestone this morning!! So 2lb to go to get my 5%!!

nessa123 said:
Reached my first stone milestone this morning!! So 2lb to go to get my 5%!!

Brilliant! Well done x x

2lb this week making 15 in total. So that's my next goal of a stone done! 10% next

I got my 2nd Silver 7, my 1st stone and my 5% this tuesday (I5lb gone!!!!), my next goal is 1 1/2 stone, then 2 stone, then another 2lb to lose my 10%

Back