whats your next goal(s)

tweeandbiscuits said:
I got my 2nd Silver 7, my 1st stone and my 5% this tuesday (I5lb gone!!!!), my next goal is 1 1/2 stone, then 2 stone, then another 2lb to lose my 10%

Well done to you :0)

tweeandbiscuits said:
Aww thank you so much. I tell you what, the support I'm getting from family, friends and online this time is helping SO much. I did WW in 2010, had no support, left after losing 9lb and put 20 on.

Yup good support makes all the difference,we will both do it this time around :0)

Next mini target achieved this morning after losing 1lb at WI. This puts me in single figures to get to goal (9lbs).

Next target is to lose 2lbs so I can get another half stone silver seven for my signature and that will be 6 stone gone forever! I love my mini-targets, so motivating!

Cat Lover Sue said:
Next mini target achieved this morning after losing 1lb at WI. This puts me in single figures to get to goal (9lbs).

Next target is to lose 2lbs so I can get another half stone silver seven for my signature and that will be 6 stone gone forever! I love my mini-targets, so motivating!

Wow well done to you :0)

Thanks Daisy x

Well done! x

Yup good support makes all the difference,we will both do it this time around :0)
We definitely will. I'm actually having fun this time. My last time with WW I was right at the end of switch, and pro points really seems to suit me better. I did a sneaky hop on the Wii Fit this morning, and I've apparently lost 3lb again this week!!

That's brill, good luck at your next weigh in :)

tweeandbiscuits said:
We definitely will. I'm actually having fun this time. My last time with WW I was right at the end of switch, and pro points really seems to suit me better. I did a sneaky hop on the Wii Fit this morning, and I've apparently lost 3lb again this week!!

Well done on the weight loss,yea pp works for me,lost 2.5lbs this morning which I'm pleased with :0)

Well done bulldogdaisy - my weight loss is slowing down so much - I need some advice!! ;-)

I have a stone to go to be at my wedding weight (which is where I wanted to be for my holiday in 8 weeks - not looking likely now!)
Want to lose another 9lb after that which would take my BMI to 22 (currently 26 which means overweight)

I currently eat my points and nearly all weeklies but doing C25K programme too - last 4 WI's have been STS, -1.5lbs, -1lb, -0.5lb.

Have you checked you are on the right points? Have you tried less weeklies?different things work for different folk.Maybe you've lost less due to upping the exercise.I had half pound gain last week when had totm but had upped my exercise aswell.

I'm on 26pp and that's def right! When i first started, I had put myself on 29pp as had worked b4 and saved half of weeklies - I'm now on 26pp and save about 8-10 weeklies which is about the same! Maybe I should try less weeklies this week? Or just avoid them at end of week for weigh in? x

Back