whats your next goal(s)

Yea see if either helps you out,I know some folk use the weeklies at the start of the week for a couple of days and then are good the rest of the week.Hope whatever one you try first works for you.

Thanks - I started off losing 2.5lb and 2lba each work...I just really want this to happen again! x

Yea I flicked back through my diary today to see what I had lost each week,I've had that gain that I mentioned,one Sts,a couple of 1.5lb and above that,most I ever lost was week 7 and was 3.25lbs.

My first goal for ww will be to get into the 16s :) which is 9lbs away! X

No doubt in my mind :)

tweeandbiscuits said:
Well done! That's fantastic, you must feel great :)

Yeah feel brill lowest weight in three yrs and another half stone to lowest in 15yrs it really does make such a difference to energy levels confidence motivation, everything really :)

My next goal is to lose 6lb to get into the 12s. im the lightest now ive been in 11 years :)

Mammacass24 said:
My next goal is 1.5lbs for 4st :)

Ooooh so close - good luck! x

My next goal is 2.5lbs away and half way to where I want to be by holiday (August 1st) xxx

Got to my WW goal weight last night. :bliss: Next goal for me is to get to my personal goal.

Dia Dhuit Puisín said:
Got to my WW goal weight last night. :bliss: Next goal for me is to get to my personal goal.

Congratulations!!!

Remember though that if your personal goal is more than 5lbs under you official goal then you'll have to start paying again!

Back