whats your next goal(s)

WillowFae said:
Remember though that if your personal goal is more than 5lbs under you official goal then you'll have to start paying again!

My current personal goal is 2.5lbs under their goal (bringing me to 9 and half stone) I do want to be a less than that but I'll wait until I'm better off financially before I go for that goal. I'm only covering maternity leave and I finish at the end of the month.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins

I loved being 9.5stone - that's what I weighed when I got married almost 2 years ago and I'm now 10.5 stone...why do we do this to ourselves?!?! x

Minnie2be said:
I loved being 9.5stone - that's what I weighed when I got married almost 2 years ago and I'm now 10.5 stone...why do we do this to ourselves?!?! x

Yup I know what you mean as soon as we relax a little or something happens in our lives...bang the weight returns!

WI this morning at 10st 11lbs. Next few goals are:

* Lose 1lb will mean I have lost 35% of my starting weight.

* Lose 2lbs will mean I am in single figures to get to my target weight of 10 stone.

* Lose 4lbs will give me another Shiny 7 sticker.

So the quicker I lose 4lbs the quicker I can check off all of the above! :)

Well all of those posted on 12 May are now ticked off the list, so what's next:

* Lose 1lb will match my lightest weight of 10 stone 6lbs when I did WW in 1998!

* STS when I go and see family for four days at the end of next week. (This one's going to be a challenge considering a Chinese meal and a BBQ have already been booked, apparently)!! Yum but :(

Cat Lover Sue said:
Well all of those posted on 12 May are now ticked off the list, so what's next:

* Lose 1lb will match my lightest weight of 10 stone 6lbs when I did WW in 1998!

* STS when I go and see family for four days at the end of next week. (This one's going to be a challenge considering a Chinese meal and a BBQ have already been booked, apparently)!! Yum but :(

Well done to you :0) and sometimes extra treats don't show up on the scales if once in a blue moon so make sure you enjoy those yummy meals :0)

Thanks Daisy. I can't wait for the Chinese. I can almost taste it now! :D

nessa123 said:
Reached my first stone milestone this morning!! So 2lb to go to get my 5%!!

Got my 5% on Saturday!!

My next goals are...
1 1/2 stone (3lb to go)
2 stone (10lb to go)

Well done Nessa :)

I am still chasing my 4st. 3lb to go :)

My next goals are:
*50lbs off (2.5lb to go)
*4st off (8.5lb to go)
*Get my 25% total weight loss
*Buy a pair of size 10 jeans :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
My next goals are:
*50lbs off (2.5lb to go)
*4st off (8.5lb to go)

amazing goals. such an inspiration. how long has it taken u? im at your starting point xx

azwethinkweiz said:
My next goals are:
*50lbs off (2.5lb to go)
*4st off (8.5lb to go)

Wow so close and well done for all your losses so far :0)

Just done some calculations and I need to lose 1lb to reach 5% and 5lbs to have lost a stone. Here's to at least 1lb difference on the next weigh in (Monday)

And a long term goal is similar to azwethinkweiz I wanna get back into my size 10 jeans, they just sit in the drawer looking at me whenever I get changed, reminding me what I need to do!!

Ok new goals after my holiday disaster

1) lose 3lbs to have lost a stone

2) lose 9lbs to have hit my current mini target

3) to do both by my birthday next month

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

erin87 said:
And a long term goal is similar to azwethinkweiz I wanna get back into my size 10 jeans, they just sit in the drawer looking at me whenever I get changed, reminding me what I need to do!!

We can do it hon!! We'll defeat those size 10 jeans :) x

Back