whats your next goal(s)

I have been AWOL from Minis for a while, but not totally AWOL from WW. Have just re-found this thread and caught up on how well everyone is doing with their goals.

I've managed 2 out of my original 3 so far -I have made my 10% off and I am now wearing the smaller trousers for work (Yay!) I haven't got into the elusive 14 stone yet though - seem to have been in the 15s for ever. So my current mini goals are...

1. Lose 5.5 lbs to get into the 14s
2. Wave good-bye to 15% of my body weight forever - I'm currently at 12.?? %, 30 lbs off, I need to lose another 6.75lbs, say 7lbs, to get there
3. Get my waist measurement into the 30 inches range - GULP! :eek:

I have been AWOL from Minis for a while, but not totally AWOL from WW. Have just re-found this thread and caught up on how well everyone is doing with their goals.

I've managed 2 out of my original 3 so far -I have made my 10% off and I am now wearing the smaller trousers for work (Yay!) I haven't got into the elusive 14 stone yet though - seem to have been in the 15s for ever. So my current mini goals are...

1. Lose 5.5 lbs to get into the 14s
2. Wave good-bye to 15% of my body weight forever - I'm currently at 12.?? %, 30 lbs off, I need to lose another 6.75lbs, say 7lbs, to get there
3. Get my waist measurement into the 30 inches range - GULP! :eek:

Think positive - you can do it!! :D

Aiming for a 100% week n good loss restart!

I have only been doing we 3 and a half weeks but my first goal is my pre preg weight of 17 stone.
Then to get my wedding ring and engagement ring back on!
I was 6 months preg when we got married but had been engaged for 2 years and had slowly put weight on. I had to take my engagement ring off te week before our wedding as it was too tight and then my actual wedding ring I had to take off on the flight home as I swelled up.
That was nearly 3 years ago.
My engagement ring is so beautiful and my husband designed and had it custom
Made so I am desperate to get it back on.

That's my major major goal. X

nessa123 said:
Got my 5% on Saturday!!

My next goals are...
1 1/2 stone (3lb to go)
2 stone (10lb to go)

Got my 1 1/2 stone today!!

Next goals are..
2 stone (6lb to go)
10% (9lb to go)
2 1/2 stone (13lb to go)

Well all of those posted on 12 May are now ticked off the list, so what's next:

* Lose 1lb will match my lightest weight of 10 stone 6lbs when I did WW in 1998!

* STS when I go and see family for four days at the end of next week. (This one's going to be a challenge considering a Chinese meal and a BBQ have already been booked, apparently)!! Yum but :(

Goal 1 achieved this morning. Now the same weight as I was 14 years ago when I was in my twenties (just)! :D

Got my 1.5 stone this week! Next goal is 10% which is only 1lb away so should do that next week :)

WillowFae said:
Got my 1.5 stone this week! Next goal is 10% which is only 1lb away so should do that next week :)

Well done! Great news! x

My next targets are

Lose half of weight - 0.8lb away
Lose 1 stone - 2.8lbs away
Into the 9s - 5.9lbs away

I go on holiday in 5weeks and I would like to have achieved all those by then x

I have only been doing we 3 and a half weeks but my first goal is my pre preg weight of 17 stone.
I was 6 months preg when we got married but had been engaged for 2 years and had slowly put weight on. I had to take my engagement ring off te week before our wedding as it was too tight and then my actual wedding ring I had to take off on the flight home as I swelled up.

I'm with you on that one - I haven't worn my 'proper' wedding or engagement ring for years :( I've worn a kind of eternity ring instead, and a couple of weeks ago my hubby bought me a 'temporary wedding and engagement ring. They are lovely, but I really want my real ones back on my fingers!

erin87 said:
Just done some calculations and I need to lose 1lb to reach 5% and 5lbs to have lost a stone. Here's to at least 1lb difference on the next weigh in (Monday)

Off came the pound now 14st dead, helloooo 5% :)

Fatty_no_more said:

The wedding rings are one of my goals!!! I have 3 beautiful rings and can only get my wedding ring on at a push! X

Back