whats your next goal(s)

Today I lost 4lbs making 27lbs in total and hit my 10% :D

Next goal is 1lb for my next silver seven.

Duplicate post.

Last edited:
WillowFae said:

Wow well done you Hun sounds like you are doing so well xx

Omg thats amazing! Well done xx

Amazing loss! Just shows big weight losses can be achieved by eating healthy and making good choices! Well done! X

Thanks. Almost embarressed to admit that I have done NO exercise which I must rectify once term is over and I have some breathing space.

Ohh well it was to get to 12 stone but skipped right over that! Am now 11.11.5 so to get to 11 stone is my next goal :0)

I'd say that still counts! You WERE 12 stone, just earlier on in the week than on your weigh in day ;)

13st 10.5 this morn so that's the stone :)

Next goal is 7.5 lbs away to make 10%

Goal 1 achieved this morning. Now the same weight as I was 14 years ago when I was in my twenties (just)! :D

Goal 2 was to stay the same weight whilst I was away for 5 days with family. Didn't manage it - put 1lb on - and took that off last week along with 2 more!

My final goal is to lose 4lbs to get to target weight of 10 stone and I have set a date of August 12 - the close of the Olympics as I thought this was fitting. COME ON ME!! :D

Today I lost 4lbs making 27lbs in total and hit my 10% :D

Next goal is 1lb for my next silver seven.

Forgot to update this. I got my silver seven last week, but then got another silver seven this week!!!!! 2 in 2 weeks :D

Next goal is to go down the next silver seven - 7lbs.

Nice one guys

Back