whats your next goal(s)

I've had lots of mini goals along the way, my next is to get to a healthy BMI, not far to go! I go away next week though so might take a few extra weeks!

Then the next will be my ultimate goal weight - the light is at the end of the tunnel!!

nessa123 said:
Got my 1 1/2 stone today!!

Next goals are..
2 stone (6lb to go)
10% (9lb to go)
2 1/2 stone (13lb to go)

Haven't checked here for a few weeks
I got my 2 stone last week yay!!

2lb until I get my 10%
6lb until 2 1/2 stone

My next goals are:
*50lbs off (2.5lb to go)
*4st off (8.5lb to go)
*Get my 25% total weight loss
*Buy a pair of size 10 jeans :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ok time for a wee update:

*50lbs off (0.5lb to go)
*4st off (6.5lb to go)
*Get my 25% total weight loss - DONE! woop.
*Buy a pair of size 10 jeans :)

Ok, 3st loss by Xmas (9lbs gone) and then goal by march...... Not decided why goal is yet!! X

sapphirestara said:
Ok, 3st loss by Xmas (9lbs gone) and then goal by march...... Not decided why goal is yet!! X

I know what you men. I have a goal at the top of my healthy BMI but will decide nearer the time what my ACTUAL goal will be.

weemissnaughty said:
Half a pound till my 5% then 3lbs till i weigh what i did last time i joined weight watchers.... Up till i get there i kind of feel whats the point and cant see the end but if i get where i was last time i know i can then go on and loose more... Makes sense to me anyway lol x

I went past last years joining weight 2 weeks ago and it felt so good!! I really feel like my journey has started now. Xx

weemissnaughty said:
Well done :) thats how i feel... Once i get there i will feel better!

You will be flying past it in no time hun xx

WillowFae said:
I know what you men. I have a goal at the top of my healthy BMI but will decide nearer the time what my ACTUAL goal will be.

When I yell stop and don't wanna pay any more! ;) I'm kidding! This is exactly what I'm planning to do! X

4lbs for my 5% and 5lbs to get into the 12s. Determind to get both by my holiday in 5 weeks!! X

Lovehandles said:
4lbs for my 5% and 5lbs to get into the 12s. Determind to get both by my holiday in 5 weeks!! X

God! I need 4lbs for my 5% too??! Good luck!!! I want it for next week but it's not gonna happen!

sapphirestara said:
God! I need 4lbs for my 5% too??! Good luck!!! I want it for next week but it's not gonna happen!

Haha i do to! I have been good lol but maybe not that good. It would be a massive deal to me to be 13st 1lb. Just because ive seen 13st 1.5 about 10 times on the ww scales but never below that! So heres hoping!! Xx

Back