whats your next goal(s)

0.66 down on BMI to 25.56 I think I've got to be 24 something - so getting there - not sure how BMI relates to how many pounds that is

Thanks for reminding me - feeling good now!!

Lovehandles said:
Haha i do to! I have been good lol but maybe not that good. It would be a massive deal to me to be 13st 1lb. Just because ive seen 13st 1.5 about 10 times on the ww scales but never below that! So heres hoping!! Xx

Good luck!!! Xxxxxx

nessa123 said:
Haven't checked here for a few weeks
I got my 2 stone last week yay!!

2lb until I get my 10%
6lb until 2 1/2 stone

Got my 10% today yay

4lb until 2 1/2 stone xx

Lovehatecarbs said:
0.66 down on BMI to 25.56 I think I've got to be 24 something - so getting there - not sure how BMI relates to how many pounds that is

Thanks for reminding me - feeling good now!!

That's pretty good,healthy bmi range :0)

I want my first WW goal to be:

100% On plan for the next 6 weeks! School holidays are usually pretty bad & I'm thinking if I can do this I will have proved I can do it & hopefully seen a good enough loss to encourage me to continue :) x

My next goal is to lose 10 pounds by August 18th. I've lost 1lb already, 9lb to go!

**punk*~*star** said:

100% On plan for the next 6 weeks! School holidays are usually pretty bad & I'm thinking if I can do this I will have proved I can do it & hopefully seen a good enough loss to encourage me to continue :) x

Make sure you post in the 'Honk' thread - really motivating :)

Rose Bud said:
My next goal is to lose 10 pounds by August 18th. I've lost 1lb already, 9lb to go!

That's a big ask - I'd hate setting a goal I can't achieve - are you sure you can lose that much so quickly?

Lovehatecarbs said:
That's a big ask - I'd hate setting a goal I can't achieve - are you sure you can lose that much so quickly?

She has 4 weeks that is totally doable if she wants it enough. Go for it hun xx

**punk*~*star** said:

I've been 100% for nearly 6 weeks! Haven't had to think about it! It's an excellent plan! Good luck with your goal! X

sapphirestara said:
I've been 100% for nearly 6 weeks! Haven't had to think about it! It's an excellent plan! Good luck with your goal! X

Brilliant hun xx

sapphirestara said:

That's awesome! Hope I have the same level of commitment x

Honk day 83. That's 11 weeks :)

Sorry - wrong thread!

There is a 'honking' thread for when you've been 100% for the whole day (weekly points allowed). I've been 100% for 83 days in a row.

WillowFae said:
Sorry - wrong thread!

There is a 'honking' thread for when you've been 100% for the whole day (weekly points allowed). I've been 100% for 83 days in a row.

Oh how cool and well done you. Do you have a link to the thread xx

Back