whats your next goal(s)

8st 10 by end of Jan- back to pre Christmas weight!!

To rejoin a WW class, get my tush in gear, get back to the gym and lose my holiday weight!!! I'm actually excited to get back on it :) roll on 2013 and being back at target weight :) xxxx

Fit in a size 10

Run 10

And hopefully be pregnant by this time in a year. Getting married this year as well

Lose 5.5lbs to get back to pre Christmas weight

Forgot to update this! Did that and am now at 70lbs. 75lbs by Christmas would be nice - my original Christmas target was 60lbs. My leader already has my 75lb certificate ready and waiting - pressure!!!!

75lbs done! Got to 74lbs on the 13 Dec which was my final weigh in before Christmas. I have no doubt that I lost another pound before Christmas to get to the 75lbs. Got my certificate. Currently at 79.5lbs as I lost 5.5 over Christmas.

Next goal is to get to a BMI of 29.9 which would take me from obese to overweight. Current BMI is 30.5 so not far to go.

Well done. Do you know how many pounds you need to lose to push your BMI under?

I think it is about 3.

My next weight related goal (first was to lose 7lbs) is to get to 10%. Other goal is to swim the length of the channel (in the swimming pool) in 10 weeks. then once ive done it , im going to try and better it!

I have never set myself proper goals that i actually wanted to achieve (normally i'd say what i thought others would want to hear) but you guys are inspirational so need to get my ass in gear and think of some!

I have never set myself proper goals that i actually wanted to achieve (normally i'd say what i thought others would want to hear) but you guys are inspirational so need to get my ass in gear and think of some!

Well your first one can be to have lost something on your first weigh in next week. :)

My goal is to lose 6lbs by 1st feb, already lost 2lbs so should do it! Ultimate goal is to be at my target weight by LO first birthday on 11th may, 22lbs to go!

Met my goal not to gain over Xmas now plan to get to healthy bmi by Easter.

Back