whats your next goal?

amethyst

Banned
my orriginal goal was to be at goal for my hol which has now passed and i still not at goal lol..

so my next goal is to lose about 3 stone by end of august eary september when i am officially moved in here ... wonder if it can be done?

whats yours ?

my goal is to be able to wear a size 16 on my 30th Birthday (20th October). I believe I would have achieved this on CD but not as sure now I am on SW. fingers crossed xx

stick with red days and i am sure it can be done, i felt awfully bloated and always gained when i did green days suppose it was cus carbs makes me hungry so i used to eat loads.. lol... :)

My goal is to be wearing a size 10 by the end of July.

Mine is to lose 3stone by the end of august and hopefully book hoilday for sept. Not booking anything until i get this weight of :)

My next goal is to fit into the size 16 dress I have bought for my sister's wedding on the 5th of July. :innocent0001:

My first goal is to start SS and get through the 1st day without folding like a fraud :(

Said it before and dont want to anymore but... want to get through a great day of eating tomorrow before MI (measure in) on Friday morning>

X

My next goal is to be be 13st 4lbs (and have a total of 5 stone lost) by 13th August as thats when i'll be going to visit my family & friends in Ireland. They wont have seen me since february before i started Cd so i really want to shock them lol

Its kind of a long way away though and i feel the need for some sort of interim goal to keep me focussed, just dont know what yet :)

i want to get through this hen night and wedding with only having those two evenings 'off'. and i want to lose the majority of my weight by my OH's 30th birthday in september when we'll see his family who have only seen me at my biggest :)

abz xx

Back